Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   Street N Strip (https://blazerforum.com/forum/street-n-strip-26/)
-   -   ...awesome (https://blazerforum.com/forum/street-n-strip-26/awesome-43234/)

Zerbla96 04-10-2010 07:30 PM

...awesome

so today i was a a redlight and boom got rear-ended just a month after i put on my new bumper and bumper ends, so now thats all ****ed up as well as my tailgate but its not my fault so her insurance is paying for it all yay ^_^, and i was a ford that hit me damn fords

jdespain 04-10-2010 08:14 PM

Hopefully no frame damage! Just as long as you and your passengers are okay. D###n Fords!

Zerbla96 04-10-2010 10:51 PM

yea no frame damage and i was the only on in my truck at the time, but i was at the light, then she hit me i had no idea what happened at 1st and was like "wtf was that" i got out looked at my truck then looked back at her a couple of times and then the cops came got the info the report will be done in 5-7 business days then gotta call my insurance, but hey its 1 more piece of my truck i dont have to primer and paint

old skool luvr 04-11-2010 09:24 AM

yeah, but now you're gonna be without your ride for a bit. plus your insurance knows you've been in one collision now. don't even try to tell me that won't come back on you one day, they'll remember.

but @ least you're ok. was it good enoug to @ least take that Ford off the road for good?

Zerbla96 04-12-2010 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by old skool luvr (Post 320420)
yeah, but now you're gonna be without your ride for a bit. plus your insurance knows you've been in one collision now. don't even try to tell me that won't come back on you one day, they'll remember.

but @ least you're ok. was it good enoug to @ least take that Ford off the road for good?

na her front bumper was a little messed up but thats it and when it goes to shop im just going to rent a car shouldnt take to long my bumper is only 4 bolts to take off then my tailgate is the 2 pins and a couple bolts and the wires for my rear wiper so while its off i might as well do a rear wiper delete always gotta look at the positive

Gimpy Blazer 04-12-2010 05:32 AM

I certaonly hope that you make that Ford person pay for the rental. She should.

ImScrewed92 04-12-2010 11:03 PM

Hey that's the right mindset. I did the same when a parking lot gate was lowered on my truck, got the wind deflector and shattered the glass. Deleted that darn wing like I was planning on and they payed for it. (and they gave me right around a grand for paint and all but Ima do that later and the glass was $60 at the salvage yard. WIN! lol but yeah keep that mindset and everything happens for a reason. If your like a rock chevy wasn't there and a ranger or pinto was in your place there might have been casualties. ha ha

sifd4x4 04-12-2010 11:11 PM

dang fords, they're always trying to prove there tougher than chevys........and there always losing.

but glad ur ok and get some insurance money.

Zerbla96 04-16-2010 09:27 AM

got some estimates and its gonna be around $1575 to repair it, yay again for insurance