Street N Strip Post your vacation driving stories, day at the track, breakdowns, safety issues, driving techniques, unique driving conditions, etc. STREET RACING STORIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

Blazer Khana

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2010, 03:14 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

oh, and in a darn truck haha

Old 12-17-2010, 10:53 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

So this is the second time ive gone to this corner to try to get this move down, im so impatient we got a little dusting of snow and i wanted to go try it. WELL at the end of it i managed to find a dry patch of pavement and well...YOULL SEE,,,,,,,,,,,,I need more snow and i will get this before the end of the year, if you look at..i think 2 videos back youl see what i mean to do, by spinning all the way around and keep going, except im trying to spin the opposit direction..DAMN, thank you 4X4 at least...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbe9C455adQ

If you listen closely you can hear my girlfriend whos filming laugh..lol
I always feel so bad when i hit 4x4 and try to drive away to soon before it engages and you get the grind,,,,,,poor baby

Old 12-18-2010, 01:58 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I did that the other day in my Sierra... panic situation and I needed traction yesterday and she growled at me instead... sorry baby lmao

Old 12-19-2010, 09:07 AM

thats the worst sound, always feel so bad when that happens

Old 12-19-2010, 11:11 AM
Starting Member
Zanders is on a distinguished road

man ill will admit that was some skillful drifting in a blazer, id a hit that snow bank a lot earlier

Old 12-19-2010, 11:31 AM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by streblo
So this is the second time ive gone to this corner to try to get this move down, im so impatient we got a little dusting of snow and i wanted to go try it. WELL at the end of it i managed to find a dry patch of pavement and well...YOULL SEE,,,,,,,,,,,,I need more snow and i will get this before the end of the year, if you look at..i think 2 videos back youl see what i mean to do, by spinning all the way around and keep going, except im trying to spin the opposit direction..DAMN, thank you 4X4 at least...

I always feel so bad when i hit 4x4 and try to drive away to soon before it engages and you get the grind,,,,,,poor baby
Is that your girlfriend chuckeling in the back ground?

Old 12-19-2010, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by streblo

Originally Posted by DKSDAD
Is that your girlfriend chuckeling in the back ground?
Haha yup, i think she was trying to hold it in so the sound didnt come up on the video.. funny thing is...this is pretty much the ONLY snowbank I EVER HIT...its cursed. between my s10 and my blazer ive hit this same snowbank about 3 or 4 times...........im not all pro at drifiting i do manage to hit the few snowbanks,haha, but its just cuz im pushing the envelope with what im trying to do there, and impatient, i need more snow to pull it off and a bit more speed. thats my winter goal...

Out driving last night in the opposit end of town had to stop and make a quick shoot, JUST missed the curb on the last one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSZeon52QWs

What other types of scenes/shots would you like to see??
ex. do the roundabout two times around? etc. Let me know

Last edited by streblo; 12-19-2010 at 06:42 PM.
Old 12-20-2010, 09:37 AM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

I'm doing a roundabout twice in mine. Still need a copilot to film. My tripod is just pissing me off lol. But when your GF drops the camera to answer a text, it doesn't work out so well lol.

I have all interior shot but they are WAYYYY to bumpy!

Old 12-20-2010, 09:51 AM

Nice, ya i gotta wait for some more snow so i can go back to the roundabouts, still trying to think of other different scenes to do.
Was driving a new toyota venza the other day, WOW does that make u love your blazer, it was awd so first i went to drift it and it shut the gas off (Traction control) so found the button to turn that off, then went and got into a drift and then the thing had a seizure, i drifted in a right turn and the car automatically slammed on the front left brake to straighten itself out. Takes all the fun out of driving.

Old 12-20-2010, 11:27 AM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

That sucks! My dads new ford 150 is like that too tho. Even with traction control off it wont spin the tires that well. Too much electronics in the new stuff. Even with ours there's too much. I can fix my snowblower on the fly. I gotta take my jimmy to part-source and get the codes read, and even then it doesn't tell you exactly whats wrong. Oh well, It gets me around with a skinny wallet!