Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   Street N Strip (https://blazerforum.com/forum/street-n-strip-26/)
-   -   brand new Z06 (https://blazerforum.com/forum/street-n-strip-26/brand-new-z06-12959/)

mojoman13 09-11-2007 07:04 PM

brand new Z06

so i went to the track last friday for street legals just to watch the cars run.
there was this brand spanking new 07 or 08 Z06 corvette there that looked like it came right from the dealership
it didnt run till later in the night but i stayed just to see it run cause i was curious what the 505hp could do
so hes finally lined up against this truck and they go off the line fairly even but about at half track the back end of the vette swings out and the driver couldnt correct it and smashed into the wall!
so this guy brings his brand new $100 000 corvette to the track and smashed the whole front end of it!
he was fine but his car was wrecked
god that was the best $10 i've ever spent hehe

rriddle3 09-11-2007 07:20 PM

RE: brand new Z06

[sm=loser.gif]Lord, you give them money, but no brains!

lennyblazer 09-11-2007 11:34 PM

Wow, that sucks for the guy who owns the vette, but I just got to say LOL!!!!!!!!

BLK85 09-12-2007 12:55 PM

That sucks, and its not 100k.

drperry 09-12-2007 03:11 PM

It is if you're in Canada

blznlowxtreme 09-12-2007 06:37 PM

i would make sure it would stay straight and i could handle it before i tried that, my cuz had a supercharged roush mustang and he never ran it at the drag strip for that reason, he had enough brains not to

mojoman13 09-13-2007 12:38 AM

ya i think they are close to 100k up here in canada
havent really looked into it but they are dam expensive lol
but ya like it was scary to see but then when the guy got out and was fine and everything all i could do was laugh lol
i laughed for like 2 hrs straight afterwards
i bet the guy was crying
couldnt see cause he was so far away but i wouldve cried lol!
but ya no kidding huh that was prob the first time that guy put his foot to the mat in that car
could have atleast gotten a feel of the car before he took it to the track...

drperry 09-13-2007 03:36 AM

He probably turned off the TCS too, because he had to prove that he was better, lol.

FirehawkNS 09-13-2007 10:28 AM

ORIGINAL: blznlowxtreme

i would make sure it would stay straight and i could handle it before i tried that, my cuz had a supercharged roush mustang and he never ran it at the drag strip for that reason, he had enough brains not to
He shouldn't have had any troubles, those Roush stangs are slow as hell (for what they are) unless you get into the computer. They are quite sad really.

That sucks for the Vette guy. You never know, the guy could have ran 600+hp cars before with no troubles, this one just bite him in the ass or hit oil. I pray it will never happen, but know everytime I hit the juice there is a chance I will break lose. Right now I worry more about the weak ass 10 bolt then losing it halfway down the track.

BLK85 09-13-2007 10:39 AM

ORIGINAL: mojoman13

ya i think they are close to 100k up here in canada
Didnt know it was in Ganada...