Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   Street N Strip (https://blazerforum.com/forum/street-n-strip-26/)
-   -   Bullrun (https://blazerforum.com/forum/street-n-strip-26/bullrun-10052/)

j_man1990 04-11-2007 08:25 PM

Bullrun

Has anyone seen that show on Spike? I see these cars and one truck representing all there types; F-150, Trans Am and Lotus. I think if there is a next Bullrun there should be a Blazer, to represent all us guys driving and fixing up blazer.

TonyOneX 04-13-2007 08:29 AM

RE: Bullrun

Yeah man, i couldn't believe the BMW would drop out like that, they looked like they were going for it.. that Team Honda better do well next episode or i'll throw my TV out the window (i don't support Japanese auto's in any way) i just want to see them do good and not put down the BMW that had to leave out.. Nice peel out though when he was leaving in the BMW.. Team F-150 definitley knows what they are doing, they came in first place almost every checkpoint.. Team Trans Am is representing the GM family very well, lucky they fixed that Transmission line or they would've been seriously stuck up there in those mountains.. i'm lovin the olds hurst edition, when i was younger hangin around the garage, some guy had one, sounded beautiful, but like it shows on Bullrun.. they are pretty bad on gas.. I can't imagine how much $$$ they've spent in gas so far.. if it's prepaid by Bullrun then i'd consider taking our 78 Trans Am sometime lol.. Yeah it'd be nice to see a ZR2 or LS blazer on the bullrun..who knows.. maybe next season would be a turn around.. "Bullrun: Chevy Edition Shootout".. everything from vettes to blazers and those HHR, SSRS!:D

j_man1990 04-13-2007 09:10 PM

See I want to see the Honda get up there because the honda is up against lambo's, muscle cars and exotics. I mean there kinda the weakest link. I liked the BMW, to bad about the death. In the next episode I think the F-150 is going to rat on the racers for speeding, if they do I am going to hate them, because i liked them. They were the ones who were friendly. The Trans-Am is messed up for toying with the F-150, they are kinda two faced. The old hurst: I like the car and hate the drivers, there Dicks. They talk all this crap just cause they come from NewYork but would they back it up, NO! I really hope they get out. I either want to see the Hurst out or the challenger ( at least i think thats the cars name, it looks like a challenger.).:D

TonyOneX 04-13-2007 09:25 PM

well when you come from NYC.. you usually are hot-headed and don't take crap from anyone (hehe i know because i live here).. yeah it looked like the guys from team honda were about to bash the F-150 guys head in.. i just wished they showed the show twice a week instead of once, because as soon as you start watchin it, you just wanna see more and more!.. it's not a challenger lol, we had a charger when i was growing up, i can tell one from miles away.. i have to say i'm rooting for Team F-150 and team Trans Am.. the Italians from NYC too, they're not so bad, but like i said .. it's a New York thing :D

j_man1990 04-14-2007 11:46 AM

Yeah but what I was saying about the F-150 is there going to rat out the Honda and the Lotus, I like Texas but I hope that Texas Prick gets smashed in the face buy the dude in the lotus.

TonyOneX 04-14-2007 01:22 PM

haha yeah the lotus guy was pretty pissed when team olds was following him

BlackBlaze 04-15-2007 12:14 AM

team olds wont last much longer, their gas mileage is killing them and if the start getting put in challenges they wont be able to keep up

SDimeBlazerlady 04-15-2007 02:26 AM

I watched it! Hope the 150 or T/A ...Wins... guys in the Honda whine to much.Be cool to see a Blazer type in there next yr.:D

TonyOneX 04-15-2007 05:01 AM

ORIGINAL: SDimeBlazerlady

I watched it! Hope the 150 or T/A ...Wins... guys in the Honda whine to much.Be cool to see a Blazer type in there next yr.:D
ya.. after all i don't think anyone could be really that serious about winning by taking a 800$ car (civic) to a cross country race .. unheard of :D yeah i think it'd be way awesome if they did Bullrun: Chevy Shootout Edition.. i'll just go get the pickit signs and we can all form a coalition and go protest in front of spike offices.. :D

drperry 04-15-2007 08:03 PM

If gas/food is paid for, I'd run my Blazer in that, lol.
I'd just need a co-pilot...

Setup a second gas tank, and you'd be good to go! lol