Street N Strip Post your vacation driving stories, day at the track, breakdowns, safety issues, driving techniques, unique driving conditions, etc. STREET RACING STORIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

I have never done a burnout in the Blazer

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 08:19 PM
atvwarrior will become famous soon enough

hugh I cant beleive my what my eyes are reading , I'm 33 and I have definatly let her eat . But it sure does take a tole on your truck definatly not worth it . But on the other had good way to make sure every thing is good cause whats not is probably coming apart . I just replaced my motor mounts and they pretty much just fell out , plus the rear brake line . So i guess no more burn outs for me . 4 now .

Old 10-25-2010, 08:37 PM
01vortec is an unknown quantity at this point

10 or so of these and you will be replacing the spider gears. yes my truck is open diff, but you can get a decent posi burnout goin if you coax it enough

Old 10-25-2010, 08:42 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

I toasted my tires before I got my 31's...

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1301431899046

not sure if you guys can watch that or not...

Old 10-25-2010, 09:56 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

I could watch it... but which one is you?

Old 10-26-2010, 12:40 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I don't have the heart to do that to my new Wranglers... Expensive tires with a soft compound... ummm no lol.

I did do it in my buddy's car though, he was replacing his tires that day so we made the old ones bald... we ended up going to the shop on the spare though lmao

Old 10-26-2010, 12:42 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by wlorton
I could watch it... but which one is you?
my friend Mitchell was shooting the video. He was telling me to stop because my mom was coming up the street lol

Old 10-26-2010, 02:29 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

just tell your mom you were giving the old rubber a "last hurrah"

Old 10-26-2010, 05:48 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

I can honestly say I've never even tried don't think the 2.8L could even do a burnout in my car and if it could it would be pretty pathetic.

Old 10-26-2010, 06:17 PM
Beginning Member
92blazin is on a distinguished road

what's wrong with you guys? I'm 23 and I've done a ton of burnouts in every vehicle i've ever owned. Hell even in my old 87 subaru justy 1.0 3 cyl 5 speed. I've got kuhmo a/t's on my blazer and i've burned them a few times but they like to just hook up and take off. I guess i'm crazy cause I'm a drag racer at heart.

Old 10-26-2010, 08:51 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

Add me to the list of "Not". I didn't buy the Blazer to do burnouts. I bought it for its offroad capabilities.

Now, I've owned other vehicles that I've done burnouts in, mainly a Corvette and Camaro SS. Don't own either of those anymore.

Quick Reply: I have never done a burnout in the Blazer