Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   Street N Strip (https://blazerforum.com/forum/street-n-strip-26/)
-   -   NITROUS BLAZER TRACK VIDEO :) (https://blazerforum.com/forum/street-n-strip-26/nitrous-blazer-track-video-3478/)

02 Vortech 05-07-2006 11:14 PM

NITROUS BLAZER TRACK VIDEO :)

Went to the track 4/28/05 ----
VIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-------------------------------------------->
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/8...BEFF2846FE.htm

my new wheels and tires are killing my 60' times- they ARE MUCH heavier than the stockers-

BEAT THE WRX AND LOST BYE .06 TO THE Z and was catching him....... lost to the yellow z due to traction issues as seen on the video

my best that night was
1/8th E.T.- 9.47 @ 74mph
60' 2.448

BEST EVER
1/8th E.T.- 9.37 @ 74mph
60' 2.003

swartlkk 05-08-2006 01:01 AM

RE: NITROUS BLAZER TRACK VIDEO :)

Is it just me or did you forget to post the video?

Very good times none-the-less!

02 Vortech 05-08-2006 12:39 PM

FIXED--- ITS ON THE FIRST POST NOW- THANKS

swartlkk 05-08-2006 05:23 PM

NICE JOB!!! Wow! How does it run in the 1/4 mile?

02 Vortech 05-08-2006 05:29 PM

i dunno we dont have a 1/4 mile track around here gonna go up to bradenton over the summer after a nitrous tune and some more supporting mods- my best- 9.37 equates to around 14.3 to 14.5 in the 1/4 mile

i put my stock wheels/tires back on the only the 2 back's w/ 15psi in the tires and WOW what a difference gets out of there in a hurry now- plus i got my cooling issues all sorted out and now i'll be back out there trying to hit the 8.89 :) :) which i think is very possible with a sub 1.9 60 ft.

MCas86 05-08-2006 05:37 PM

the spin obviously made ur time suck but i bet it was fun...haha

02 Vortech 05-08-2006 07:08 PM

yeah it was more fun to see the look on the driver and crowds faces as i pulled back into the staging lanes after killing a 350z and wrx

Mudvayne 05-17-2006 01:44 PM

Something I have been thinking about that could possibly help you.

Have you ever taken off in a straight line in 4 low on the street, its freaking insane. I have been think about putting in a button to manually engage the front diff.

Being that our transfer cases arnt always engaged, you could engage 4low, get the gear reduction, and not activate the front diff. U will probably need some type of drag radial if you are launching it while boosting.

Just remeber that its very possibly to explode the thing. It does make alot of weird noises when you launch 4low on the street, but if its ment for drag racing every broken part ='s another go fast goody that would then be justified. Just food for thought.

swartlkk 05-17-2006 01:47 PM

ORIGINAL: Mudvayne

Something I have been thinking about that could possibly help you.

Have you ever taken off in a straight line in 4 low on the street, its freaking insane. I have been think about putting in a button to manually engage the front diff.

Being that our transfer cases arnt always engaged, you could engage 4low, get the gear reduction, and not activate the front diff. U will probably need some type of drag radial if you are launching it while boosting.

Just remeber that its very possibly to explode the thing. It does make alot of weird noises when you launch 4low on the street, but if its ment for drag racing every broken part ='s another go fast goody that would then be justified. Just food for thought.
Won't work. You can't shift from low range to high range while under power or moving very fast.

Mudvayne 05-17-2006 04:28 PM

4low is plenty capable of 74 mph. you will be at the end of 4th and at the end of rpm. He is only doing 1/8 mile runs. Thier is no need to shift out of 4low if it will carry you the whole way correct?