Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   Street N Strip (https://blazerforum.com/forum/street-n-strip-26/)
-   -   out run a cop? (https://blazerforum.com/forum/street-n-strip-26/out-run-cop-711/)

timetoblaze 05-18-2005 11:01 PM

out run a cop?

lol well last night was my first experience out running a cop.... i was on i84 in ny going into connecticut and i was doin bout 90 comin down this hill cop was sitting there in the dark flew by him looked in my mirror saw his lights turn on and i stepped on the gas hit 100 to the next exit. got off the exit into a busy parking lot, parked turned the car off hopped in the back of the blazer and tried to calm down.... lol my nerves were killer after that the adrenaline was pumpin .... needless to say the cop didnt even come in the lot where i was parked lol

zero psi 05-19-2005 08:11 AM

RE: out run a cop?

crazy mofo!

timetoblaze 05-19-2005 01:30 PM

haha

m00nwater 05-19-2005 02:48 PM

You're a madman...I can't even imagine trying to do that!

FatRyan 05-20-2005 01:39 AM

i raced a cop once. the unmarket impala came flying up befhind me. so i punched it and beat him out when the 2 lanes merged into 1. he then turned into a gas station to get gas. when he got out, it was a cop. i was shocked.

LoLoS10Blazer87 05-20-2005 02:34 AM

I've run from the cops so many damn times, lol.

I used to always do stupid sh*t in my car and have to run and hide, lol.

That's definitely a good story time, I had a similar experience when I was 17.

timetoblaze 05-21-2005 12:02 AM

haha i love it .....my roommate wanted me to video tape him gettin up to 120 one day just for fun and we flew by a dt (unmarked) we realized it and were out lol needles to say i caught it gettin a lil bit over 120 lol

chevylane2003 06-01-2005 05:44 AM

I run around with bad registration and inspection until I get stoped. Where i am from there is a sticker of the windshield showing if you are up to date or not. Each will get you a ticket of about 200 average. So you see I dodge and run from the cops most everytime I go somewhere.lol

FatRyan 06-01-2005 02:44 PM

ORIGINAL: chevylane2003

I run around with bad registration and inspection until I get stoped. Where i am from there is a sticker of the windshield showing if you are up to date or not. Each will get you a ticket of about 200 average. So you see I dodge and run from the cops most everytime I go somewhere.lol
thats just plain stupid, man. why would you do that? it'll end up costing you more money & you can get your license suspended (at least you can here in PA).

chevylane2003 06-02-2005 12:47 AM

well for the whole time I have owned it I haven't had a title. I finally found the true previos owner about a month ago and I am waiting until he gets the title. He had to file for a lost one. As soon as he gets that in the mail my stickers will be new again. Believe me I don't let this stuff happen on purpose.