Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

I got my new RIMS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 07:47 AM
Starting Member
Bigringtravis is on a distinguished road
Default I got my new RIMS!!!

I'm realy excited about how this made my Blazer look!

This Blazer has no lift and shackles either! Which means - if you want a nice set of wheels that won't rub, here's the formula: 15x7's with 3.75~4.00 inches of back-spacing.

Enjoy the pics!

Thanks for looking!

PS. That was the Wifey that got mud all over!!!

Old 02-08-2009, 10:33 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: I got my new RIMS!!!

Not bad, they look like they could have been a factory option. Not too distracting and flow with the truck pretty well. What are they? How much for 5? When are you getting a matching spare tire? LOL

Old 02-08-2009, 12:17 PM
Starting Member
Bigringtravis is on a distinguished road

They wouldn't remount the original spare 'cuase it was date stamped from 95! lol

These rims came from Discount Tire - they came with the Gorilla wheel locks and mounted, load balanced and extra rim for $660... That's INSTALLED.

They even certified my BFG AT's for their road hazard protection which is good at any Discount Tire for $22 more!

The matching spare is on the way.

Old 02-08-2009, 02:18 PM
BGwood88 is an unknown quantity at this point

looks awesome, iam so glad there is another blazer owner that has b&lls enough to run bfg at's with white letters out. btw i have 4in backspacing also and the stance is sweet.

Old 02-08-2009, 02:43 PM
lastcoupe is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks good man.

iam so glad there is another blazer owner that has b&lls enough to run bfg at's with white letters out
WHAT? |
|
|
|
|
|
\/

Old 02-08-2009, 04:03 PM
NVANZEE will become famous soon enough

ORIGINAL: BGwood88

looks awesome, iam so glad there is another blazer owner that has b&lls enough to run bfg at's with white letters out. btw i have 4in backspacing also and the stance is sweet.
i would much rather have my white letters out but dont want to pay to turn them around. When i get new tires soon they will defiantly be out.

Old 02-08-2009, 04:38 PM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute

looks awesome, iam so glad there is another blazer owner that has b&lls enough to run bfg at's with white letters out.
and another. [8D]

[IMG]local://upfiles/679/5C50360A8A3742268E07AC1E9199BA0F.jpg[/IMG]

Old 02-08-2009, 04:50 PM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

but it sucks when you scuff up the letters and they dissappear.....

Old 02-08-2009, 10:03 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

WHITE OUT FTL

BLACCKCKKKK WALLLLLLL

But I like the new rims! Really makes the blazer stand out [8D]

Old 02-08-2009, 11:04 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Not AT's but white-side-out BFG's nonetheless...

Quick Reply: I got my new RIMS!!!