Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

wheel spacers

Old 09-09-2017, 03:05 PM
Faithto1 is on a distinguished road
Default Spacers better pic

Hi, Here's two better pics.

Attached Thumbnails wheel spacers-pc180026.jpg   wheel spacers-pb200004.jpg  
Old 03-11-2018, 08:48 PM
Blazer9602 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Faithto1
Hi, Here's two better pics.
That really looks much better than factory, I guess I now have another project.

Old 03-12-2018, 09:21 AM
Faithto1 is on a distinguished road

Hi,
Yeah, i like the way it looks much better too. I think it also rides better - feels a little more stable. Only spacers on back (1.5 inch), none on front.

Good luck with your project.

Old 03-12-2018, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by Faithto1
Hi,
Yeah, i like the way it looks much better too. I think it also rides better - feels a little more stable. Only spacers on back (1.5 inch), none on front.

Good luck with your project.
Hopefully I will get the better ride feel as well. I ordered a 1.5" set for the back this morning. I know it will look much better.

Old 03-15-2018, 08:00 PM
BF Veteran
DonL is on a distinguished road

I'm running a set of 1.5 on the rear of mine. Hasn't been as long as most but I haven't had an issue yet. As long as you line everything up good before tightening and using lock tight is the key I think... and torque

Old 03-15-2018, 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by DonL
I'm running a set of 1.5 on the rear of mine. Hasn't been as long as most but I haven't had an issue yet. As long as you line everything up good before tightening and using lock tight is the key I think... and torque
Can I get some more input on using lock tight when installing these spacers?
I haven't noticed anyone else saying to use it or saying that they used it.
I have noticed some saying that they should be re torqued after a period of time, but if I use lock tight then there should be no need to re torque. So that makes me wonder if I should be using the lock tight at all.
Thanks in advance.

Old 03-16-2018, 05:24 AM
BF Veteran

I used lock tight on the nuts that hold the spacer in as extra insurance. I thought it would help with making sure they don't come loose after torquing.

Forgot to mention the main reason I use lock tight is my spacers are not hub-centric(disappointed but for the price I wasn't picky)

Last edited by DonL; 03-16-2018 at 06:36 PM.
Old 03-17-2019, 07:37 AM
John Moye is on a distinguished road

Hey. I was also interested in this. I could not find anything normal in the internet on this topic. Then a friend advised to look here spacersguide.com/ Look, maybe something will come in handy. ....

Old 03-17-2019, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by John Moye
Hey. I was also interested in this. I could not find anything normal in the internet on this topic. Then a friend advised to look here spacersguide.com/ Look, maybe something will come in handy. ....
I actually have had mine on for almost a year now with zero issues at all. I did spend a little more on them in order to get the hub-centric instead of the lug-centric, I also did not use any lock tight because I choose to re torque after them being on for a week. I have checked them several times since with no loosening so far. Enjoy your Blazer and good luck with your project.

Old 03-17-2019, 06:14 PM
BF Veteran

Mine have now been about a year or so... check torques when I rotate tire and regular check ups. I jack mine up for the hell of it some weekends, and have yet to have anything come up with then. Never came loose.

edit: just read my post was a year old yesterday. So they have been on for over a year...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: wheel spacers