Website Problems and Suggestions Need help using the website? Ask here. Have a suggestion to make us better? Tell us here.

Posting New Threads

Old 04-18-2017, 07:54 PM
Beginning Member
JohnCG2002 is on a distinguished road
Default Posting New Threads

How do you post new threads on this website? Can't figure it out. Help

Old 04-18-2017, 08:03 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

You click the button in the appropriate forum section. You had to do this just to create this very thread. If you do not see the button, then you do not have posting rights to that section. This could be a result of the section being closed to all but staff posts or a restriction placed on your account.

Where are you finding it difficult to post your question(s)?

*EDIT* - Looks like you have it figured out.

Old 07-07-2017, 03:18 PM
Beginning Member
Luthor is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by JohnCG2002
How do you post new threads on this website? Can't figure it out. Help
OK I'm .
Why are you asking that question when you just did by starting this thread.

Old 07-07-2017, 04:17 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luthor
OK I'm .
Why are you asking that question when you just did by starting this thread.
Even the most restricted usergroup, privileged wise, can post in this section while they cannot post in any other section so it can be a valid question if someone were to be inadvertently/incorrectly placed into said usergroup by the system.

Old 03-29-2018, 10:32 PM
Dwolf is on a distinguished road

i don't have rights to the tech support (DIY) section I'm new to the page and don't plan on posting a lot only when i check threads and can't find a solution to a problem. Having that being said i would like to ask permission to this section as I'm in a STICKY situation right now and i got the part to fix my issue. I own a 1988 k5 350 small block and would love someones with classic trucks. swartikk i have seen you all over this forum perhaps you could help me?

Thanks in advance
​​​​​​​

Old 03-30-2018, 06:06 AM
Administrator

Dwolf, as stated in the new member restrictions, the appropriate generational tech support sections are not closed to anyone as a result of the new member restrictions that are in place. With that said, no one can post in the General Tech Help section. This section preexisted the year/generation specific sections.

Please post up in the appropriate section with your question. Hopefully someone will be able to answer the questions you have.

Old 12-16-2018, 08:42 PM
Tasha is on a distinguished road

Where would I post about alarm issues for 2000 blazer

Old 12-17-2018, 10:47 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute