Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   Website Problems and Suggestions (https://blazerforum.com/forum/website-problems-suggestions-14/)
-   -   User name change (https://blazerforum.com/forum/website-problems-suggestions-14/user-name-change-74202/)

NinetyEightBlazer 10-02-2012 10:01 PM

User name change

I sold my 98 Blazer for a 2001 Blazer and for obvious reasons would like to change my username here. Where can I do this?

Cheers,
Steve

Rottidog 10-02-2012 11:39 PM

I think this has been covered in Forum Help & Suggestion Center - Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums but you can see what Mod/s are online (bottom of the main page, highlighted nics) & possibly PM them or just ask in the help & suggestion thread.
If memory serves me right (probably doesn't) I don't think you can without making a new nic though.

chris015 10-02-2012 11:40 PM

like rotti said,i think you need to make a new account. you only have 2 posts lol,just change it.

Rottidog 10-02-2012 11:42 PM

I didn't even notice that. Yeah 2 posts is nothing, but ask a Mod & make sure to go through the proper procedures. IMO

xgiovannix12 10-03-2012 12:18 AM

Making more then one account would be breaking a rule. IM sure if he asked an admin or mod that they would consider a name change.

rriddle3 10-03-2012 06:49 AM

We only allow user name changes in exceptional circumstances and, I'm sorry, but this instance does not qualify.

Also, do not even consider making another account for yourself. That is easily tracked and is a violation of Forum rules.

NinetyEightBlazer 10-03-2012 08:37 PM

RRiddle3 - Would you please reconsider for just one time? I will be an avid member of the forum I assure you, I love my Blazer and cannot wait to learn all about it but, I feel like a retard with the name NinetyEightBlazer when I have a 2001 lol

rriddle3 10-03-2012 10:20 PM

Sorry, the same situation has befallen other members (including one of the Staff) and they stayed with the original name. People change vehicles sometimes and we really can't be changing names for all of them. Nothing personal and nobody is going to think less of you. :icon_biggrin:

rexmburns 10-03-2012 10:35 PM

Honestly most people won't even notice I bet!

Rottidog 10-03-2012 11:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by rexmburns (Post 543847)
Honestly most people won't even notice I bet!

My rottweiller passed away in Jan. I've had many over the years & I'll still use my nic & always will out of the love & admiration I have for those dogs.
I'm not changing my nic to Shepherd/Husky/Coyote/silly/goofy/semi retarded/lil/bitch lol
She's my other dog btw.

Your nic is of the vehicle you hopefully carry with you as your ride that got you into this forum & possibly an admirer of blazers. IMO
Got a lil emotional after posting thinking of Theo my rotti/bull mastiff... so here they are. Nikita is, well you'll see which one :D