Website Problems and Suggestions Need help using the website? Ask here. Have a suggestion to make us better? Tell us here.

Makin a new post

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2018, 06:44 AM
Starting Member
jamy is on a distinguished road
Default Makin a new post

I'm a new member, I found this area and was the only place I could figure out how to post, I do not understand how to make post in other areas, this one was kinda easy to find as their was an icon above the post. Can you please show me how to make a post in general area. I knw I sound stupid, just cant find it.

Old 10-16-2018, 10:04 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

To post in 'General Chat', go to the main page https://blazerforum.com/forum/, click on 'General Chat' and at the top left of the section you will see a radio box for 'New Thread'. Click on that and create your thread. It works the same for all the forum sections.