Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

I'm single.

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2014, 11:44 AM
Starting Member
sportf190 is on a distinguished road
Default I'm single.

I AM SINGLE everyone. There are a bunch of that interest me and if your single and there single it shouldn't matter. I am NOT doing anything wrong. Nice guys aren't hard to find just hard to play too. I don't sit around and wait, when there are others, you got the wrong guy.

You guys agree? I am always looked at as wrong no matter what I do always.

Should you put your energy into one when you give them what they want 10,000 times?

Last edited by sportf190; 07-17-2014 at 11:46 AM.
Old 07-17-2014, 12:33 PM
Starting Member
sportf190 is on a distinguished road

One last post and I am done.
I really don't know what I want anymore, I can tell you three things about me.

1) I WOULD NEVER talk to a women behind anyone's back in a relationship I have way more respect than that.
2) I would NEVER trash or disrespect a women on the internet period. NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT ME. EVER.
3) I WOULD NEVER lead on a women and tell her what she wants to hear just to "GET" her, I am not freaking 18 years old.

I am done, I am going out this weekend I don't need to post it that is what I enjoy doing and am a single 25 year old. I will be talking to other women not necessary to hook up but because I like to and I AM SINGLE.
I don't care if I am reacting anymore I don't know what I want I know one thing though I love making money and that is my focus now.

This goes for EVERY SINGLE ONE.
I AM DONE.

I AM A NICE PERSON NO ONE GIVES ME A CHANCE

all the women i met have kids and are older anyways they let me do it that is there own fault and I don't care they are just fun to mess with..
All of you are way to good girls to mess with and I care a lot about so I wouldn't play anyone and I don't even know what I want anyways.

Money makes me happy :O)

I AM DONE.

Last edited by sportf190; 07-17-2014 at 12:46 PM. Reason: I AM DONE
Old 07-17-2014, 12:48 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Not sure what you are trying to get from this post?? A relationship is give an take on both sides and a full time job!

Old 07-17-2014, 12:59 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

[QUOTE=sportf190;631067]

anyways they let me do it that is there own fault and I don't care they are just fun to mess with..

QUOTE]

This very statement contradicts everything you are saying you don't do!! What is fun about messing with a single mothers emotions that is likely trying to find a good guy to become part of her family in the future. My wife is 8 yrs older than me and I'm 30 with a 16 yr old step son and have never been happier in my entire life. Also an older women might teach you a thing or two! I assume there is a back story and my guess with your ranting posts seem as if you were scorned by a woman but from your post its seems you do the same thing anyway. Have you heard of the phrase "karmas a bitch!"??? Seriously tho your 25 start acting like an adult!!

Old 07-17-2014, 01:40 PM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

Elliot Rodger?

Old 07-18-2014, 05:33 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Wha? So confused.

Old 07-29-2014, 08:27 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Ditto...

Old 07-29-2014, 09:14 PM
Captain Hook is a jewel in the roughCaptain Hook is a jewel in the roughCaptain Hook is a jewel in the rough

I remember my first beer.

Old 07-29-2014, 09:33 PM
er0ck273 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Captain Hook
I remember my first beer.
hahahahaha

Old 07-29-2014, 10:22 PM
10-78 edac is on a distinguished road

Don't Drink and Post!

Quick Reply: I'm single.