New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

# Newbsauce 4 u.

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2011, 03:25 PM
Rocky64 is on a distinguished road
Default # Newbsauce 4 u.

Ive been lurking here off and on for about 6 months and I finally found the right Blazer for me, so I joined.

I grew up on full size Chevys and Ive had 2 '87 K Blazers, so Ive done my fair share of shade tree wrenching, which only makes me think I know it all... Until my next facepalm, that is.

My Blazer is a 2001 2dr 4.3 auto that was built for govt use, or thats what the rpo states anyways. It was a Parks and Rec dept unit for City of Chattanooga, Tn and it had 48k miles on it. It now has 49k because ive had it for 3 wks.

Its a very clean Blazer with no damage and it seems to be in good shape... Besides the rusty antifreeze I just flushed out (watch for rust antifreeze thread soon).

Well Im glad yall got to meet me and Im glad yall got to have me as a member haha.

Nice site.

Old 08-13-2011, 03:39 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Welcome, and thank you for not posting a tech question!

Old 08-14-2011, 11:33 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Welcome from New York.