Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

NEVER trust a woman with your truck

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 02:02 PM
Beginning Member
k5blazer is on a distinguished road

lets put it this way 85% of women drivers shouldnt drive my girl friends is using up my cat lives not to mention her brakes and about 15% of guy drivers take it for granted and cause bad accidents

Old 10-11-2010, 04:18 PM
Silver00LT is on a distinguished road

I'll say this...if you let someone else drive your vehicle. You better trust them whoever they are.

I trust my gf to drive with me in the truck as she drives no music and both hands on wheel doing speed limit. I get my shut eye then. If I know your going to be mature and drive responsible chances are I'll let you drive.

Old 10-11-2010, 04:53 PM
Beginning Member
Mike's4x4 is on a distinguished road

Use this excuse if not married, "Sorry, I can't let you drive, you are not on the insurance policy." DONE. Don't leave the keys lying around. Also, make up excuses, no gas, making a wierd noise, etc. Works for me, but I'm in sales, so I'm used to having a few excuses laying around. LOL!

Old 10-17-2010, 02:39 PM
Beginning Member
bouts5991 is on a distinguished road

my chick is pretty cool, back in highschool i had a 93 2door had a 4.3 i was dumb and stupid with it, jumpin train tracks, and footwide logs in the woods, i only payed 1100$ for it but it was in perfect condition, it only needed flex lines for the breaks, one day she was coming to drop me off at hockey in it before the game with her friend, i decided to let her take it, seeing how it was an hour befor the game started. me and a bunch of the guys were sitting out front, when they leave and she backs out, gets over away from the building and jsut starts holding er sideways threw the parking lot, doing power slides, the truck took thise abuse/alot more regularly, so i didnt care, we all jsut stood there in amazement laughing, she gets out onto the road, and jsut comes on to is, she had to be holding the breaks or something cause ive never seen the tires on that thing smoke so bad! it was white for a good 3 or 4 mins, after she left. it sounds to me bud, you have got the wrong time of girlfriend, you need to find one that will take your truck out, but if she breaks it, she'll go out and fix it if she breaks it. we both ended up blowing the motor and stripping the tranny after swamping it into 3 or 4 mudholes over the windows, wasnt healthy.. truck sold for 200$ after that, haha i regret it everysingle day, we have a 10month old daughter now, and jsut bought another 93 blazer. but 4door! she aint gonna be shy to the taste of mud

i ment my daughter, not exactly the truck at the moment, its kinda a grocery getter for a few months

Last edited by rriddle3; 10-17-2010 at 04:05 PM. Reason: COMBINING CONSECUTIVE POSTS
Old 10-18-2010, 09:38 AM
Beginning Member
TannerPacker is on a distinguished road

That's why my blazer smells like fishing. It's kryptonite to women

Old 10-18-2010, 10:08 AM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

...more sterotypes... really?

Old 10-18-2010, 10:12 AM
b1heqh54 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by chevyblazerchick
...more sterotypes... Really?
atta girl

Old 10-18-2010, 10:22 AM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by b1heqh54
atta girl
Its just not right for so many guys to sit here and talk **** about women like we aren't here with Bigger, Badder Trucks.

Old 10-18-2010, 10:34 AM
Silver00LT is on a distinguished road

Sick em girl! I honestly do not see what is wrong with women driving their significant others vehicle.

Old 10-18-2010, 01:15 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

There's nothing wrong, my girlfriend can drive, but she's not the greatest...

Here's some food for thought.

Fact: There are bad drivers in this world and they are either male of female (sometimes both lmfao)

Theory: I've been driving long enough to have been able to go from hypothesis to scientific theory lmfao.

As Will mentioned, driving is part of becoming a man... you're not a real man if you don't have your lisence and drive something (prefferably not a moped or vespa...). This simple fact means that MOST men will take the initiative to improve themselves as drivers so they can brag to their buddy that they drifted that corner, and their angle and speed were perfect until they hit the ditch...

You don't NEED to drive to be a woman... but I know alot of woman who WANT to drive anyway and CAN drive. Want usually leads to can... "don't want" usually never goes anywhere north of "can't".

Also those who don't drive often are terrible drivers lol.

Another thing I'd like to point out, because of the whole "gaining of the man card" -ness... stuff... thing... there tends to be LESS bad male drivers than women, but that's not to say that there are NO bad male drivers. This is because statistically, LESS women take the initiative to improve themselves as drivers. Usually when I see a good woman driver (i.e. a few of my friends, and some women on here) they have a genuine interest in the set of wheels that's carrying them where they want to go. (This is all applicable to men still) One of my friends had her first accident last winter and it was in a pile up because of glare-ice on the road. She wrenches on her own car (like Bre and Kayla) and takes care of it. There's a genuine interest there and not just a "need to drive places"

Quick Reply: NEVER trust a woman with your truck