2011.11 ROTM - shotnva777

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 05:02 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2011.11 ROTM - shotnva777

Congratulations to Chris (shotnva777) for his decisive victory in this month's ROTM.

Here's the low-down on his rig:

Description:

I love my Blazer, mostly because I can work on it by myself and it's aggressive looks. Sure, it has it's minor "Blazer Problems" but they're easily fixable. Favorite vehicle I've ever owned and I've had 14+. That's saying something!

Engine/Drivetrain Modifications:

Airaid throttle body spacer, Airaid cold air intake, Flowmaster dual exhaust, upgraded gears, MSD ignition.

Suspension Modifications:

My height comes from the Trailmaster 5" Suspension Lift Kit and a 3" body lift bought from an EBAY seller. The body lift/suspension took many modifications though! I've also installed upper 3/4" ball joint spacers and did the "flip" on them. And lastly, there is a rear add a leaf and the T Bars are cranked (impacted) all the way in. All equalling to about 7 1/2 - 8 inches of all around lift! Took some trimming of the front fenders to fit the tires, but not much.

Wheels/Tires Modifications:

15/35/12.50 Mickey Thompson Baja's on the rear and BF's on the front in the same size.

Interior/Exterior Modifications:

Bottom bumper plastic is gone! Followed by a custom front lower, steel skid plate. The door jams and surrounding areas are covered in one coat of spray on bed liner. Seat covers if that counts? All of my gauge cluster lights and controls have been converted to blue LED's. I've also fabricated a padded custom floor cover for rear storage compartment to keep my tool boxes, etc on.

Future Modifications:

HID Conversion, HID fog lights, Front Winch, 350 w/ Holly 4 Barrel, along with a solid front axle and a 4 speed tranny.

PICS:

Chris's Garage
Chris's Albums
Chris's Profile