1st Generation S-series (1983-1994) Tech Discuss 1st generation S-series (1983-1994) general tech topics here.

quickie

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 08:21 AM
FImports is an unknown quantity at this point
Default quickie

here we go my 92s-10 blazer 4.3 keeps popping the ecmb fuse which i thinkpowers the fuel pump.i disconnect the fuel pump and put another 15 fuse in, which is for the ecmb and it did not pop,but when i reconnected the fuel pump it popped again.can someone please answer medoes anyone think the problem is within the fuel pump based on my story......thank you all in advanced

Old 08-21-2007, 01:45 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: quickie

*Moved to Gen Tech - 1st Gen Tech*

Is there a short anywhere in the wiring harness? Have you inspected the harness? What happens when you completely disconnect the PCM from the vehicle? Does the fuse still blow? If it does not blow, then you probably have a faulty PCM.

Old 08-22-2007, 10:17 AM
FImports is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks: swartlkk for your advice found out it was the fuel pump again.

Old 08-22-2007, 12:29 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Ah yup... Sorry, I had missed the edit that you made. Stinks to find that you have a faulty pump though.. Good luck with the repair!