1st Generation S-series (1983-1994) Tech Discuss 1st generation S-series (1983-1994) general tech topics here.

94 help

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 02:04 PM
s10 blazer dude is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 94 help

well my blazers been out of commission for a while due to its failure to stay running, it would idle all over the place whenever it wanted, randomly stall out, check enginer on and off, so adfter replacing my egr, fuel filter,fuel pressure regulator, plugs wires, cap & rotor,vaccum lines, still wouldnt run right. recently i was under the truck running new vaccum lines and saw that my o2 sensor plug was melted to the begining of the y-pipe, took it off tucked it up away from the exhaust, and what do ya know it was shorting out, truck ran with no check engine light, and a nice idle..sometimes it can be so simple..but now i have a new problem, sometimes when i put the truck in gear it stalls..usually reverse..and especially in 4x4..any help would be great

Old 05-01-2010, 06:15 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Did you repair the melted wiring?

Old 05-02-2010, 12:54 PM
s10 blazer dude is an unknown quantity at this point

yes i did, it seems when ever i fix something something else goes wrong ya know