1st Generation S-series (1983-1994) Tech Discuss 1st generation S-series (1983-1994) general tech topics here.

help

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2008, 02:28 PM
Asimm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default help

My gas lines are broken. I called advanced auto parts and they said that you had to custom fit gas lines to fit it. so basicly the give you a long piece of tube and you bend it.... but dont some places give you the full gas line, pre-bent?

Old 05-18-2008, 05:17 PM
94blueknight is on a distinguished road
Default RE: help

i do not know of any places that sell u pre-bent fuel lines. this is usually due to different stuff under the blazer. u can go to a place and they will fit the fuel lines for u if u dont want to do it. i'm not sure how much that can cost but it doesnt seem to bad to bend them ur self. just leave the old ones in and then bend the new pipe in there next to the old one before u take it out. this will help u out a lot.

Old 05-18-2008, 05:44 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about
Default RE: help

Best course of action is to custom bend them. You wouldn't want one getting kinked during shipping and ruin the entire run..

Also, for future reference, you'll get faster/better help if you use a descriptive title for your thread. A title of 'help' is pretty useless...not everyone has time to click through each post.