1st Generation S-series (1983-1994) Tech Discuss 1st generation S-series (1983-1994) general tech topics here.

Help help

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 09:30 AM
gordonltaghon is on a distinguished road
Default Help help

I posted the other day and no response. Maybe I didn't explain good enough. I have a burned out tranny in my 94. I want to put the tranny and transfer case out of my 93 into the 94. Question is, the transfer case in the 93 is a manual shift on the floor, and the transfer case in the 94 is a switch on the dash. Will this work for me, I can put a hole in the floor for the shifter no problem, but will there be any electronic or sensors I need to pay attention to? What do I need to watch out for? I appreciate your time. Thanks.

Old 08-28-2009, 09:44 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

I 'bumped' your original thread for you. Please do not double post the same issue since it is against Forum rules. If nobody has replied to a thread in over 24 hours, you may 'bump' it to try to get more responses.
*THREAD LOCKED*