2nd Generation S-series (1995-2005) Tech Discuss 2nd generation S-series (1995-2005) general tech topics here.

Anyone find a 4-dr. Rocker panel????

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 02:55 PM
Beginning Member
ESKYMOPACK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone find a 4-dr. Rocker panel????

I have a '95 GMC JImmy with bad rockers and can't find any slip-on or OEM Rocker panels (rust repair) for the 4-dr. Jimmy's. One of the companies I called stated they were coming out. Anyone know where to find one??? This is ridiculous, you can't find any for this stle Jimmy, Blazer?!!!

Old 10-08-2009, 03:01 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I'd say it would probably be cheaper to have that section cut out of a junker.

Old 10-08-2009, 04:01 PM
Beginning Member
ESKYMOPACK is an unknown quantity at this point

I just paid $67.00/each for (4) slip-on ones that are only for the 2-dr. Blazers. I just can't beleive they don't make them for the 4-dr. models. Am I the only one who has rusty rockers? I live up north Swartkl, so getting anything from a junk yard around here probably has the same type of rust. ANYONE????

Old 12-06-2009, 04:22 PM
CNYCountryKidd is on a distinguished road

I have rust rockers/need new ones too! Lemme know if you find some and I'll do the same.

Old 12-06-2009, 05:38 PM
Beginning Member
Bob_55 is on a distinguished road

Try LMCTRUCK.com or JcWhitney.com

Old 12-06-2009, 09:10 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

LMC only covers the 1st gen's, and JC Whitney only lists the front doors. there's a place around the corner from my work, i'll check them out, see if what i found on their web site is correct.

i'll post my findings tomorrow. night.

Old 12-07-2009, 11:21 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

ok, you're in luck-sorta.

i've found a company that sells them (YAY!!!), but 2 problems.

1) they don't ship to the US. actually, i don't think they ship to anyone that doesn't work for in a bodyshop. but that's ok, they're right around the corner from my work.

2) they usually have a back log (maybe a couple of weeks, the lady said), and currently only have one in stock (forgot to ask which one). a new order was sent in on Dec. 2nd, but no ship date was given.

they're only $48.21 CAN. if you're really interested in them, maybe we could work out something.

Old 01-07-2010, 02:13 PM
CNYCountryKidd is on a distinguished road

Hey if you could get an approximate date of arrival on them if there is one yet let me know I'm looking to replace all my rockers on my 4 dr come spring time. We can work something out as far as shipping them to me and getting you the money for them.

Old 01-07-2010, 08:48 PM
BF Guru

i guess so.

the problem is, William (ESKYMOPACK) hasn't posted since the 8th of October, even though he was on here last night.

get in touch with him and see what he wants to do.

when i talked to the company about the proper application (making sure it was for a 4 door), i was told the don't ship to the US (that's gotta be a first!).

but if you guys are seriously interested, maybe i'd be willing to act as a go between. but we'd have to find out S&H charges before to see if it's worth it........but considering you guys can't find them anywhere, i guess a little bit extra on shipping would be worth it (kinda how us Canadian's feel about buying from eBay, etc.).

let me know.

Old 01-08-2010, 04:20 PM
Beginning Member
moggy59 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 1995 Rocker Panels

I sent an email to gmpartsdirect.com and they replied to send the VIN and see if
they can get the rockers. Might be worth a shot. I don't need any, just checked
to see if they have them for the 2nd series 4 doors.

Quick Reply: Anyone find a 4-dr. Rocker panel????