2nd Generation S-series (1995-2005) Tech Discuss 2nd generation S-series (1995-2005) general tech topics here.

Good Grief...

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2019, 09:16 PM
Starting Member
Trukntigger is on a distinguished road

Give me your magic wand! I’m next..wave..ding..fixed. It’s just that easy Oh oh, it was her in the blazer, balanced the weight and the hum went bye bye so when she gone just put like a bag of sand in passenger seat?

Old 03-26-2019, 08:50 AM
go chevy is on a distinguished road

That's it, I have had it with this bipolar Blazer... Just got back from going to Dollar General for a few things and all was fine on the way there. Leaving the store though I put it 4hi for a minute and put it back in 2hi and the sound is back again! I am now convinced it has something to do with the transfer case...It will be in the shop Friday and fixed once and for all. I will update you guys once I get it back and report exactly what the problem was. Hopefully if someone else is going through this I can save them time and frustration if they find this Thread...

Old 03-26-2019, 09:18 AM
Starting Member

But I was enjoying the ongoing saga, it was like a good book with the story unfolding page by page. Fine you can have the magic wand back. In all seriousness, will be interested to see what shop says. Unfortunately I have to say I hope it stays making this noise when taking to them, hard to fix what not broken at the time. Intermittent issues are the worse.

Old 03-26-2019, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by Trukntigger
But I was enjoying the ongoing saga, it was like a good book with the story unfolding page by page. Fine you can have the magic wand back. In all seriousness, will be interested to see what shop says. Unfortunately I have to say I hope it stays making this noise when taking to them, hard to fix what not broken at the time. Intermittent issues are the worse.
My thoughts exactly! Goof ball vehicle is acting nuts but it gets to a shop and it goes for a test drive by a mechanic and nothing! No sound ect... As far as the magic wand, I wanna stick it right up this Blazers tail pipe

Old 03-30-2019, 01:51 PM
Starting Member

So is the noise/vibe fixed yet? Got some plan? The saga is not done unfolding and your leaving me waiting for the next episode.

Old 04-01-2019, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by Trukntigger
So is the noise/vibe fixed yet? Got some plan? The saga is not done unfolding and your leaving me waiting for the next episode.
Still unknown... Was going to drop it off at the shop yesterday, Sunday, but 1 of our daughters stopped by needing to borrow money Her car threw a rod! Motor is shot beyond repair basically... No telling now when I will be able to fix the Blazer... Long story short we loaned her $1500 bucks to buy another car... Trust me, I am beyond mad!!! I checked her oil dip stick and it barely showed up at the very tip and it was black as coal! I asked her when was the last time she had an oil change and she looked down head bowed and said " daddy, I never really had the money for a oil change "..... We bought her that car after she graduated high school, that was 4 years ago!!! I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and just gave her a hug because she started crying saying " I know, you taught all of us how to keep a vehicle up, I am sorry daddy "..... My wife looked at me and teared up herself and I had to look away because girls crying just gets to me... Anyone with daughters no matter their age knows just what I mean...