2nd Generation S-series (1995-2005) Tech Discuss 2nd generation S-series (1995-2005) general tech topics here.

help

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 11:17 PM
blazer1996 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default help

i have 96 s10 blazer help on how to install fuel lines from fuel rail to fuel filter when remove help to find easier way to run them down behide to the motor with pulling motor tranny out help please

Old 12-07-2007, 08:08 AM
Starting Member
junkmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: help

Good Luck with that project my friend. Unfortunately I do not know of an "easy" way to replace fuel lines from the fuel filter to the rail without getting things out of your way. Some things were just not meant to be replaced easily, unfortunately.

Old 12-08-2007, 03:46 AM
BF Veteran
Chevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura about
Default RE: help

You shouldn't have to pull the motor or tranny. If anything, I would put a jack and a block of wood under the tranny, remove the crossmember and lower the tranny a little. Just be sure not to lower very far or you'll break the dist cap.
I've worked those lines up before without dropping anything, it's like putting together a puzzle and it takes patience.
Put some tape over the end of the fuel pipe to keep it clean while working it into place.
Good luck and let us know how it works out.