2nd Generation S-series (1995-2005) Tech Discuss 2nd generation S-series (1995-2005) general tech topics here.

Help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 08:00 PM
Starting Member
C.Blazer is on a distinguished road
Default Help!!!

Hi,
Im going to try and give as much detail to my problem see if someone can help.

I recently bought a 1995 Blazer LS 2dr. The guy i got it from said it was sitting but didnt know how long it sat for(it was a repo that he got, said it had 4 flat tires and hole in muffler). When I bought it he had put new tires on, fixed the muffler, and a few other minor things. I got the safety and e-test done last week as well as an oil change and I am now driving it daily.

My problem is I get horrible gas mileage, the ABS light is always on, and my check engine light is on, occasionally going off(it is NOT the gas cap ive made sure of that). Also when I drive it on the highway it shakes quite a bit at 120km/h (I think that may just be unbalanced tires)

Please help!
Devin

Old 11-03-2009, 08:20 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Your check engine light and ABS warning light are trying to tell you what is wrong. You need to get the codes read to see what your truck is trying to tell you.