2nd Generation S-series (1995-2005) Tech Discuss 2nd generation S-series (1995-2005) general tech topics here.

hesitation, help help, help

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 01:14 PM
Beginning Member
buddanicholson101 is on a distinguished road

well am still having trouble but now only does it until the vehicle runs for about thirty minutes or so. ah, what am i to check next. have had everything checkd and well where do i go from here, i wonder if the mas airflow sensor could be causin this. like i said it only does it until the vehicle gets warm. help help help really dont want to blow it up even though i have another engine and parts, i like to get to know it a little bit better before i go addin the parts that i have.

*Combining Double Posts*

well am still having problems and well it is only doing it now when the vehicle is cold. after running for about thirty minutes or so is fine. i really dont want to blow it up even though i have another engine and parts that i would like to add i just want to fix it and get to know it a little bit better. could the mas airflow sensor be causin this or what so just wondering what to check now, i ve checked everything else and just dont know. help, help, help.

Last edited by swartlkk; 04-26-2010 at 01:41 PM. Reason: *Combining Duplicate Threads* - Please do not double post questions. Thanks!
Old 04-26-2010, 01:45 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Another thread on this issue?

What are you driving? What are the symptoms? When do the symptoms occur? Yada, Yada, Yada...

What have you checked/replaced? What were the results?

See how creating a new thread on the same issue is a bad idea? No one should have to look back through your old threads (which lack substance as well) to determine what you have already done to try to diagnose the issue or what the issue actually is.

Old 04-29-2010, 12:55 PM
Beginning Member
buddanicholson101 is on a distinguished road
Default what i drive

i drive a 2000 blazer, 4.3 vortec w(has the plastic cover for intake with the throttlebody on top) engine, 2wd lt. sorry about not posting this before. i just dont have the money to keep sinkin into what could be wrong. i would really like to fix it. love driving things as i fix them up. thanks.oh and as a reminder it has a hesitation when cold or when moisture is in the air and at highway speeds.

Old 04-29-2010, 01:19 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Hesitation when there is moisture in the air is an indication of an ignition (spark) problem. When was the last time you did a complete tune up (plugs, wires, cap, & rotor)?