2nd Generation S-series (1995-2005) Tech Discuss 2nd generation S-series (1995-2005) general tech topics here.

just a couple questions

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 06:40 PM
Beginning Member
john96blazerLT is on a distinguished road
Default just a couple questions

hi my name is johnathan, i am new to blazer and blazer forum i just bought a 96 blazer lt, and it looks like it just came off the factory line, i paid 600.00 dollars of some rich people but when i got it the gas pump did not work, and the water pump if finished, i would say it was a really god deal. i just dont know one thing, thear is a round plastic ball under my hood with some vacume lines attached to it and 2 lines are broken, what is this and how will it affect my truck, thanks

Old 05-19-2009, 06:55 PM
Beginning Member

i guess nobody here knows the answer

Old 05-19-2009, 07:53 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Search and you shall find. Besides the point that you waited a mere 15 minutes for anyone to respond. Sorry, but no one here gets paid to answer questions. You have to wait for responses before making some impatient and what some can see as offensive remark such as you have done. With that attitude, I wish you luck in future endeavors.

Oh and the New Member Area is for new member introductions only. Tech questions belong in the proper tech area.

*Moving to 2nd Gen Tech*

Old 05-19-2009, 07:54 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Welcome to the forum....

Although I can't answer your question...I'd recommend not double posting. It's against the rules and the mod's are just going to merge the two threads...Besides the fact you only waited 15min for an answer. This is a forum remember...not a chat room. Just thought I'd point that out...I'm sure someone will come and answer you

Old 05-19-2009, 08:06 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

You sounds like you already put it together from your other post.. Ball that has vacuum lines to it == vacuum ball. It is a vacuum reservoir that allows for reserve capacity in the vacuum system so that vacuum powered features in your vehicle do not lose the proper vacuum to function while you are under WOT conditions.

Old 05-19-2009, 08:49 PM
Beginning Member

sorry to offend anybody i know thear are alot of people that know what thay are talking about, i just saw every other thred get answerd, fast and and got jelous lol ,
and ive been trying to figure out this site for a week

so my apoligies to all whom were offended
johnathan driscoll