2nd Generation S-series (1995-2005) Tech Discuss 2nd generation S-series (1995-2005) general tech topics here.

Pre made fuel lines?

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 10:55 PM
mbnorton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pre made fuel lines?

Does anyone know if any manufacturer makes fuel line assemblys from tank foward for a 1996 s10 blazer 2 door? I have to replace all lines to and from the tank.If I have to make and bend these lines doesanyone has any one suggestions for flaring the fuel line to fit the filter,etc. or is there a kit that is highly recommended? thanks in advanced, to all of youwho reply.

Old 04-20-2007, 11:40 PM
lastcoupe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Pre made fuel lines?

You should still be able to get these from a dealer, and that's the best advice I could give ya too.

Old 04-21-2007, 12:23 AM

I called a local dealer and the parts person quickly responed "no "that they would have to be made. Should I stop in and pursue a little harder. If anyone know the part number it would be a great help

Old 04-21-2007, 12:44 AM
lastcoupe is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, I'd stop in and make sure you take the VIN with you (the 17 digit number at the base of the winshield).

Old 08-13-2007, 08:02 PM

Hi again
I still have no luck finding this kits. The price of one line for $210.00. However some people say you can purchase a line kit including fuel lines, brake lines and all clips fo a lot less. Can anyone tell me if this is true? Thanks

Old 08-24-2007, 11:26 PM
BradensCreed is an unknown quantity at this point

just had to make my own brake lines by bending and flaring them myself. tedious but not impossible.

Old 08-25-2007, 04:31 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

*Moved to 2nd Gen Tech*

Looks like LMC doesn't have anything for post-'93. If you know the part numbers (maybe GMPartsDirect.com
can help in that regard), you can see if these are available from RockAuto.com or some other OEM part retailers on the net...

Old 07-08-2009, 10:35 AM
Beginning Member
91'blazen is on a distinguished road

hi
I know for a fact LMC truck makes them all up to the present,costly from them but availible. or inline tube makes them also in reg steel or s.s. I ve replaced all fluid transfer lines ie, fuel brake ,trans in stainless do it once and never again, hope this helps

Old 07-08-2009, 06:28 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

They may make them now, but I am sure I looked back in August of 2007 when I posted that information and, at that time, they did not.

Old 09-02-2009, 03:46 PM
Beginning Member
91'blazen is on a distinguished road
Default new fuel lines

Hi
I was reading your question about installing new fuel lines and figured I'd offer you some ideas, I just installed all new stainless brake and fuel lines on my 91' s/10 blazer, not to bad ,not to me anyway . so after I stripped out all three fuel lines and the frame run brake line I scrubbed down the frame and por 15d the inside frame run and topcoated it with hard nose paint , Ive stripped my entire frame and por 15d the whole thing . great product, anyway lmc truck used to carry them but discontinued them so I went to summit racing and bought a 20'coil of stainless 3/8" and 1/4" line for about 32.00 a coil and pack of stainless fittings for 22.00and a summit brand alum. fuel filter for 25.00 and 2 hard line adapters for 14.00 and installed it all in about 2 days with drying time for the paint, if you are just looking for standard anealed fuel line call jc whitney and get a 20' coil and fittings for 30.00 anealed line bends veryy easily and can be formed just as easily , I guess being a 96' you have sfi and require the high pressure system so you d need actual high pressure fittings to support the system. I dropped my tank for easier access to the frame and marked all lines out of the sender . and check your fuel feed and return on the back of the engine also those will route up the back of the bell houseing, and feed to the back of the intake, so if your a diyselfer this could save you atleast 400.00 doing it yourself hope this helps
Eden

Quick Reply: Pre made fuel lines?