Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

anythign better then...

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 09:40 PM
Starting Member
95LS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: anythign better then...

ORIGINAL: bobditts

ORIGINAL: blazinloud

in short, theres always better
until you get to that point where everything is subjective

thanks for the advice. thathelps me out a lot.

Old 03-31-2008, 09:44 PM
Starting Member

[quote]ORIGINAL: swartlkk

Might have gotten more bites with a better thread title... Poor choice of thread titles yeilds poor results.

i thought it was a good title considering i was asking if anyone could recommend anything better then what i was suggestiong as far as clear and clean sound. who wants loud if its not clear and clean?

Old 03-31-2008, 09:55 PM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future

i would look into the rainbow sound line speakers over the kickers

Old 04-01-2008, 06:10 PM
Csmoney28 is an unknown quantity at this point

Kicker's are really good subs but i think pioneer makes better mids and highs.

Old 04-01-2008, 09:53 PM
Starting Member

finally someone with advice. thank you. i thought about poineers but i thought i would be a little bit diffrent then everyone else. i never heared about rainbow speakers but then again i am not into the audio stuff.

Old 04-02-2008, 05:39 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: 95LS

i thought it was a good title considering i was asking if anyone could recommend anything better then what i was suggestiong as far as clear and clean sound. who wants loud if its not clear and clean?
Actually it is a VERY poor title as it gives no indication of what you are asking. "Anything better than Kicker speakers" would have been 1000x better. But whatever...

There are pages and pages of peoples setups found in this section as well as MANY opinions on components, subs, amps, etc found here. I find it funny that you say "Finally some good advice"...

Old 04-02-2008, 10:29 PM
Starting Member

i was under the impression this forum is for people to help others and give advice on products they have/used/have used/know people that use/have. not for someone to sit around and respond with remarks like "there is always something better". the stuff i am not knowledgeable about i need help from those that are. i do know about older cars ( no computers,carbs,everything mechanical and nothing electrical)if someone had a question on here about that and i could help them out i would. i wouldnt respondwith smart a** remarks. thats why when Csmoney responded about the pioneers i said finally someone with advice. sorry if this sounds rude or offends anyone but im just speaking my mind.

Old 04-02-2008, 10:32 PM
Tippman7641 is an unknown quantity at this point

do 2 focal 6.5 that come with cross overs and a small tweeter(not compostie) YOU WILL NOT be disappointed

http://www.focalaustralia.com.au/polyglass1.htm
165V1
those^ two would be better then four kickers any day

Old 04-02-2008, 10:39 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I do not understand why people have to throw things back in my face as some "smart ***" comment when I am trying to HELP YOU get your questions answered EASIER AND FASTER! Sorry!!

And no offense taken. I deal with difficult people every day. People who can not, for a second, think that something they have done could have been done differently to make the outcome faster/better/whatever and that take constructive criticism as a slap in the face... Sometimes I wish that people would just lighten up and take advice as... HOLY CRAP!! Advice!!!

Old 04-02-2008, 11:51 PM
navyblue_sk8er is an unknown quantity at this point

Haha, what a concept huh?

Quick Reply: anythign better then...