Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

Built my own sub box

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 10:08 AM
rabbit0102030 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Built my own sub box

dbleon and bobditts if you guys want tomock meover what I said please do it in private amongst yourselves because there is no room for that in my thread. Yes, I said Clear, Responsive, and Booming and I would not have said it if it was not. You canmock meall you like about how it is not clear or responsive amongst yourselves through PM, but the fact of the matter is that you have never and probably never will hear this system, and you will never know.

This thread was started because I wanted to share my hard work (with no prior experience might I add) and joy with everyone here. If you don't like it that is fine, say that and move on. There is no need for mocking me here, you have your opinion, I have mine and lets leave it that. Thanks.

To all the rest of you, thank you very much for the compliments, I worked on this project for a long time (4 months)trying to get it right!

Old 03-25-2008, 11:16 AM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks good rabbit

as long as it sounds good to you thats all that matters

Old 03-25-2008, 02:01 PM
dbleon is an unknown quantity at this point

My intentions were not to mock you... Bobditts came in and said they are not clear or responsive, i was actually trying to back you up by saying that everyone has there own taste... i also gave you props on the build! So dont get snappy at me. But if you want to start the bashing, i definately have alot to say.

Old 03-25-2008, 03:28 PM

No one is getting snappy at you, and you will not be bashing anyone on this forum. You can keep that mess to yourself or suffer the consequences as so many before you have. Bashing other members is not tolerated on this forum.

[sm=badidea.gif]

Old 03-25-2008, 03:34 PM
BF Veteran
XBlazer01 has a spectacular aura aboutXBlazer01 has a spectacular aura about

ORIGINAL: rabbit0102030

dbleon and bobditts if you guys want tomock meover what I said please do it in private amongst yourselves because there is no room for that in my thread. Yes, I said Clear, Responsive, and Booming and I would not have said it if it was not. You canmock meall you like about how it is not clear or responsive amongst yourselves through PM, but the fact of the matter is that you have never and probably never will hear this system, and you will never know.
You posted this on a PUBLIC forum for OPEN DISCUSSION. It says no where in the TOS that you cannot state your opinion about a product =\

Otherwise....Which rf models are those? Punch 2's? (looks like)

Old 03-25-2008, 03:47 PM

ORIGINAL: XBlazer01

You posted this on a PUBLIC forum for OPEN DISCUSSION. It says no where in the TOS that you cannot state your opinion about a product =\

Otherwise....Which rf models are those? Punch 2's? (looks like)
Yes I did. I did not ask for them to mock me though, and it is very disrespectful. All they had to do was say they didn't agree or didn't like itand move on. I didn't start this thread as a product piece. I'm only showing off what I built, that is thetopic at hand, not if you like the products I used or not. So keep the thread on topic, it is about the build not the products used and whether you like them or not.

They are Punch 1's.

Old 03-25-2008, 04:02 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

Very nice setup. What are those, 15's? And how big exactly is that box? Looks pretty big! Is that pic from the back glass or are you in the back a little?

Old 03-25-2008, 05:42 PM
dbleon is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: rabbit0102030

No one is getting snappy at you, and you will not be bashing anyone on this forum. You can keep that mess to yourself or suffer the consequences as so many before you have. Bashing other members is not tolerated on this forum.

[sm=badidea.gif]
DUDE! Take a chill pill and reread my previous post. I WAS NOT BASHING YOU! I gave you props and told ditts that you cant really get into a good sq (sub) setup for under $200. It was really off topic and in no way indicative of your choice in equipment. I urge you to reread the posts. I have the utmost respect for most people on this forum, and do not "mock" anyone. Look here... i try to encourage audio enthusiasts.

https://blazerforum.com/m_129763/mpage_2/key_/tm.htm

Old 03-25-2008, 05:50 PM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont see how you can say you cant get a sq sub for under 200? theres lots

Old 03-25-2008, 06:02 PM
bobditts is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, this thread blew up. lol. OP, I was not mocking you, I was simply stating the facts. Those RF subs, no matter what enclosure they are in, will never be clear and responsive. They might be the most clear and responsive subs YOU have ever heard, but that does not mean that they are what you think they are. Understand? I know the limits of RF subs and those cheap plastic cones are holding them back from their potential.

Quick Reply: Built my own sub box