Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

Components!

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 04:32 PM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future
Default RE: Components!

i have the JL's in my blazer they are awsome nothing better

depends how much money you would like to spend

MTX makes a component that will top just about anything but it runs around 550$
Yea i thought the same thing....the JL speakers are awsome blah blah blah...then i got my rainbows and they just put the JLs to shame....I will never buy another JL product

ORIGINAL: bobditts

budget is everything. I can list components but whats the point if you cant afford $10,000 speakers?
ahh i have a feeling i know a couple speakers your thinking of lol

and wow...why was this brought back from the depths of Blazerforum lol

Old 02-28-2008, 06:07 PM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

lol 2006.....I'm sure he's made up his mind by now.

Old 02-28-2008, 06:53 PM
dbleon is an unknown quantity at this point

Cadence gets no love?

Old 02-28-2008, 09:17 PM
Administrator
hillbillyinOhio has disabled reputation

not for their speakers from me. amps arent bad.

Old 02-28-2008, 11:14 PM

ORIGINAL: hillbillyinOhio

Have you heard them? Myself i'm trying to decide between cadence and infinity for a budget pair. I've heard the infinitys... very smooth. Never heard the cadence, but they get RAVE reviews on all the Car Audio boards.

Old 02-29-2008, 06:29 AM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

who cares about speakers anyway [8D]

I want Booooooooooooooooooooooom

Old 02-29-2008, 08:42 AM
mdk681 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would say Rainbow, JL, CDT, Focals, or Memphis.

As far as the HiFonics comps I would stay away, they make solid amps but I have heard their drivers are a bit shady.

Old 02-29-2008, 12:04 PM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future

ORIGINAL: dbleon

ORIGINAL: hillbillyinOhio

Have you heard them? Myself i'm trying to decide between cadence and infinity for a budget pair. I've heard the infinitys... very smooth. Never heard the cadence, but they get RAVE reviews on all the Car Audio boards.
infinitys sound horrible....they have no clarity at all

Old 02-29-2008, 12:30 PM

I LIKED THEM QUITE A BIT!!!! I guess its all subjective though. The one thing I really like about them is they wont fatigue your ears. I took a road trip with my brother, and we listened to them at high levels for SEVERAL hours and no fatigue. I cant say the same about some other brands that i've listen too where they will fatigue your ears after only a few minutes (cough.. boston, cough... focal)... Many people say they are harsh just cause they look at the specs and see aluminum tweeter, but never actually listen to them. In all actuallity, they are very warm and smooth when the tweets are crossed right. SQ has everything to do with placement and setup too, so if you have a ****ty overall setup, of coarse they wont be clear. And its infinity, so you know it will be quality, and THEY STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS. Thats a big deal for me because i cant afford to be replaceing stuff everytime it goes out.

Old 02-29-2008, 05:00 PM
BF Veteran

well i know i listened to infinities, focals, rainbows, memphis, and dynaudio and they all sounded nice except for the infinitys. It was just something weird about the sound they were producing. I can explain it really. I mean dont get me wrong, if ur on a budget they will do fine. But they are hardly considered SQ material. But hey to each his own. If ya like them the cool

Quick Reply: Components!