Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

jagblazer01's interior build

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 09:42 PM
Xtreme Blizz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: jagblazer01's interior build

BadA$$ build man. I like the Head Unit do you know approx. how much you had to shave all around for the radio to fit

Old 04-09-2008, 10:14 PM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future

wasnt much....maybe a 1/4 inch top and bottom

Old 04-09-2008, 10:14 PM
dbleon is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: jagblazer01

no...im not this talented lol. wish i could though. i have learned a lot in this process though
LLLLAAAAAAMMMMEEEEEE.... jk It really takes the fun out of it though....

Old 04-09-2008, 10:21 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

Not if you want a good looking ride and you're not the best at it. Then the fun part comes when you climb in and say 'oh that's nice'

Old 04-09-2008, 10:32 PM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future

ORIGINAL: dbleon

no...im not this talented lol. wish i could though. i have learned a lot in this process though
i have done most of the stereo work on my truck along with all the other modifications.....just the door panels and some of the customizing i cant do....just dont have the tools or ability

Old 04-09-2008, 10:41 PM
dbleon is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: dbleon

i have done most of the stereo work on my truck along with all the other modifications.....just the door panels and some of the customizing i cant do....just dont have the tools or ability
Just giving you a hard time man... I wish i had the money to do all that. Me= jealous

Old 04-25-2008, 06:29 PM
delizle is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey man i just bought a deck like yours and i need to install it, problem is i cant find a install kit to fit the screen, how would you recomend keeping the deck in place while im driving and such if theres no install kit?

Old 04-27-2008, 03:46 PM
Starting Member
Sorell is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: delizle

Hey man i just bought a deck like yours and i need to install it, problem is i cant find a install kit to fit the screen, how would you recomend keeping the deck in place while im driving and such if theres no install kit?
Either pay someone a bunch of money to customize your dash to fit it, or spend the time and do it yourself

Old 05-11-2008, 11:51 AM
BF Veteran

alrighty...new subs came in and new amp......pics coming soon should be good and loud again

Old 05-11-2008, 12:18 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Pics=good, audio ain't my cup 'o' tea but I can admire the work that goes into it (and having the money to pay for it, too).

Quick Reply: jagblazer01's interior build