Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

jagblazer01's interior build

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 09:49 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: jagblazer01's interior build

It was part of the hack. Anywhere an apostrophe appeared it automatically added another when it was reposted, whether it was part of the original post, original title, or if it was quoted in a reply.

Old 06-29-2008, 07:36 PM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future

alrighty, update......the wall should be getting started soon. Ive been talking to a couple of the local dB drag guys and they are gonna help me out. So stay tuned for pics and updates

Old 06-29-2008, 08:21 PM
Blazin NC is an unknown quantity at this point

Whatever happened to the center console? Got pics of that?? I am looking forward to seeing how you worked in all the new stuff.

Old 06-30-2008, 07:18 AM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future

lol the center console keeps having problems with it cracking....so thats still being worked on haha.

Old 07-08-2008, 11:31 AM
BF Veteran

just a small update.....the wall will be going in this weekend. So hopefully some updated pics of everything will come soon

Old 07-21-2008, 10:41 PM
BF Veteran

some updates...this is the begining of the wall build...i have to take some more pictures soon to show more progress

Old 07-21-2008, 10:45 PM
BF Veteran

mofre pics

center console:

more wall:

since these pics were taken the trim work around the front of the wall to seal around the windows and top have been done and a second battery was mounted in the back. during some basic testing on saturday when everything was done i did a 149.7db sealed on the TL. We still gotta put some angles in the box and finish sealing the back half. So when all that is done it should put me over the 150 mark.

Old 07-22-2008, 02:26 PM
The A Team is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool. I was gonna say this isnt a wall yet its just a big upright box. lol But if you have it trimmed and sealed then you are walled! Nice to see more blazers walled and loud.
Your console looks nice to, as do the Dynaudios beside it!

Old 07-22-2008, 03:51 PM
BF Veteran

ORIGINAL: The A Team

Cool. I was gonna say this isnt a wall yet its just a big upright box. lol But if you have it trimmed and sealed then you are walled! Nice to see more blazers walled and loud.
Your console looks nice to, as do the Dynaudios beside it!
yea ill take some updated pics soon lol. just been lazy. i wish the dyns that are next to the console were mine but there not lol. I do have some dynaudio mid ranges in my dash though.

Old 07-25-2008, 11:02 PM
20injimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

looks real tight jimmy. wish i could sumthing like that to mine. but not sure how long im gonna keep my truck 4

Quick Reply: jagblazer01's interior build