Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

latest install

Old 12-02-2007, 05:46 PM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default latest install

this is the latest system install i done. its in my fiance's 2006 colbalt. we left factory HU for now, but it is a 12' autotek mean machine dual 4 ohm voice coils w/ memphis amp not exactly sure on the wattage but it pushes it pretty good but cant handle a 2 ohm load. hey it was a free amp so i tried. new amp soon to come, my buddy built the box, its 2 cu ft, i did all the wiring and another buddy and i did the floor and the side panals and the upostery. its definately not themanlyest looking but i was still proud of it and thought it came out pretty well. the gap on the top right of the box is now gone, the pix were before final bolt down. we are planning doing more w/ the floor. she wants her name on it and an airbrushed tinkerbell. i also replaced her trunk light w/ a blue neon.

Old 12-02-2007, 05:50 PM
Default RE: latest install

some more pix
if you read my wanted post needing an amp this is the car i need the amp for. you can see why i said it only can light up blue or nothing at all

Old 12-02-2007, 06:11 PM
Jharper is infamous around these partsJharper is infamous around these parts

i dont nkow if im down with the whole pink thing, but its clean.

Old 12-02-2007, 06:23 PM

it wasn't my idea, its her car so i let her pick the scheme. i felt like a real man working with pink and tinkerbell. she is crazy about tink. her car is covered w/ it inside and out. her tag is personalized "tink"

Old 12-02-2007, 06:30 PM

hah nice, what kind of car is it?

Old 12-02-2007, 06:40 PM
igot10pinitis is an unknown quantity at this point

he said it was a cobalt. I like that color. I got an 05 thats laser blue . I was up in the air between that color and the color i got. I just painted a car that color lol. paint code is wa928l if you ever need touch up. best thing is..38mpg on the interstate!!

whats up with this man. My wife drives a cobalt and so does your girl, and we both got xtremes. Haha do you have a 98 lumina and an 87gta too?

Old 12-02-2007, 06:41 PM
bobditts is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: Jharper

hah nice, what kind of car is it?
wow, did you read his post at all? He said its his fiance's 2006 cobalt

Old 12-02-2007, 06:54 PM

ORIGINAL: igot10pinitis

he said it was a cobalt. I like that color. I got an 05 thats laser blue . I was up in the air between that color and the color i got. I just painted a car that color lol. paint code is wa928l if you ever need touch up. best thing is..38mpg on the interstate!!

whats up with this man. My wife drives a cobalt and so does your girl, and we both got xtremes. Haha do you have a 98 lumina and an 87gta too?
no i dont. but whats funny is a have friends that he had a blzer on 20's and his girlfried has a cobalt (laser blue)and i ahve another friend that has a blazer too. you painted your colbalt the same as my girl's? i know the color says its blue but i swear its green

Old 12-02-2007, 07:07 PM

oh sorry, i didnt catch that part. looks nice tho. ive done a couple custom boxes in my time, i think the best and hardest one i did is in my gtp. here's a few pics.

[IMG]local://upfiles/8636/B46CD1EF3E9E42E09138853B838F1E43.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/8636/7088D70454424441B64E6ABE9DFE5F2D.jpg[/IMG]

Old 12-02-2007, 07:14 PM

in the last pic if you look at the top plate above the amp. you can see the wicked angles that was the hardest and longest part. we are not quiet done with it yet, the floor needs something and i am fixing to put in another amp so i will have to build a new side panal for it

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: latest install