Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

more questions lol :)

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2007, 11:47 AM
SmokeU is an unknown quantity at this point
Default more questions lol :)

Im going to be getting some kicker 12" pre builts dualswith the zx 750.1 amp and i was wondering will the amp be to much as the max is 800 watts on those and another questions is will that box fit into the back of my zr2?

Old 12-18-2007, 11:52 AM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future
Default RE: more questions lol :)

which kickers are they? compVR or compVX? the VX is a much darker gray... im sure the compVR will handle it fine

Old 12-18-2007, 12:07 PM
Jharper is infamous around these partsJharper is infamous around these parts

CRV's will handle it just fine, i doubt they are CVX's. if you had CVX's, oh you would know lol.

Old 12-18-2007, 12:30 PM
bobditts is an unknown quantity at this point

max amp specs should be taked extremely lightly when mathcing subs (or any speakers for that matter) to amps. you should be looking at the continous rated power (RMS)

Old 12-18-2007, 01:44 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

oops. i just remembered the CVX is a much higher-end sub than the CVR.

the only place i really see kicker stuff at is Circuit City and ive seen a lot of the regular comp's there. the comp's are the black ones with the yellow K on them.

Old 12-18-2007, 01:57 PM

whoops yeah forgot to add that info

but yeah there the compVR

Old 12-18-2007, 02:32 PM
BF Veteran

and there are two of the subs? if so you'll be fine, the subs are 400w RMS each 800w peak

i have a zx750.1 and a single 15"compVR

Old 12-18-2007, 06:53 PM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: bobditts

max amp specs should be taked extremely lightly when mathcing subs (or any speakers for that matter) to amps. you should be looking at the continous rated power (RMS)
Root Means Square.........right?

Old 12-18-2007, 07:00 PM
Administrator
hillbillyinOhio has disabled reputation

correct, you will be fine with that amp.

Old 12-19-2007, 03:57 PM

ok sweet I'm going to be ordering them soon so if theres anything else i should know please tell me

Ill wait like an hour come back and then check again to see if theres anything else then ill just go ahead and get them

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tab%3DWatching
/\ just noticed but this guy says the RMS is 1600 is that right or is it a mess up? on the kicker website it says its 400
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tab%3DWatching

Quick Reply: more questions lol :)