Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

My bucket!

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 12:16 AM
Basshead4lyfe is on a distinguished road
Default My bucket!

Hi all im new to the forum so bare with me. I picked up my 94 blaze around 6 months ago and ever since then I have been making it my own. my system consists of :

Kenwood Excelon head unit
Kenwood ipod adaptor
6x12" Kicker Cvr dual 4ohm
3x Mtx 1501d monolock amps modded to play at 1ohm
2x Mtx 1004 4 channel
Boston Acoustic mid and highs
6x Kinetic 2400 batts
Dual alt setup using stock alt and Iraqqi 200 amp highoutput alt
KnuKoncepts wiring throughout
Dynamat throughout
Still a work in progress

now on to the pics, I started with this. All pics on this page are now on page 3 beacause of them being thumbnails so dont bother clicking on them!

Attached Thumbnails My bucket!-img00380.jpg   My bucket!-blaze-003.jpg   My bucket!-blaze-006.jpg   My bucket!-blaze-007.jpg   My bucket!-blaze-012.jpg  

Last edited by Basshead4lyfe; 12-05-2009 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Everyone complaining about the thumbnail pics so I added them to pg 3 from pb acc.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:18 AM

more progress...

Attached Thumbnails My bucket!-blaze-015.jpg   My bucket!-blaze-016.jpg   My bucket!-blaze-017.jpg   My bucket!-blaze-022.jpg  
Old 12-02-2009, 12:21 AM

After the test fit my mind got to wondering what if. So what if is what I did next...lol

Attached Thumbnails My bucket!-blaze-023.jpg   My bucket!-blaze-024.jpg   My bucket!-blaze-025.jpg   My bucket!-blaze-028.jpg   My bucket!-blaze-029.jpg  

Old 12-02-2009, 12:23 AM

then....

Attached Thumbnails My bucket!-blaze-033.jpg   My bucket!-blaze-032.jpg   My bucket!-blaze-035.jpg   My bucket!-img00815.jpg   My bucket!-img00814.jpg  

Old 12-02-2009, 12:26 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

It would be better if you created an account with photobucket.com or similar site and linked to your pics there instead of posting multiple posts.

Old 12-02-2009, 12:27 AM

I went with a sealed wall beacause I listen to every genre of music. I wanted it to be musical and not geared to a specific type of music! This is the start of sealing it off from the back of the vehicle! This is actually where I am at in the build. Its already playing and I must say it gets down.

Attached Thumbnails My bucket!-img00813.jpg  
Old 12-02-2009, 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by rriddle3
It would be better if you created an account with photobucket.com or similar site and linked to your pics there instead of posting multiple threads.
ok will do

Old 12-02-2009, 12:47 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Holy crap!
first of all welcome to the forum.
secondly,,, are you a stereo gear store guy or sponsored, or a demo rig? or is this just "your baby"? if it's your baby then my hats off to you and my wallet is safely tucked away somewhere else

looks like it's going to give your rear window HELL! Hope you're good with plexiglass

When this pig gets oinking, PLEASE post a vid showing roof flex, window seals popping, and over all Boominess (use it, it's yours) of your wall o' sound.

Old 12-02-2009, 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by ABN31B
Holy crap!
first of all welcome to the forum.
secondly,,, are you a stereo gear store guy or sponsored, or a demo rig? or is this just "your baby"? if it's your baby then my hats off to you and my wallet is safely tucked away somewhere else

looks like it's going to give your rear window HELL! Hope you're good with plexiglass

When this pig gets oinking, PLEASE post a vid showing roof flex, window seals popping, and over all Boominess (use it, it's yours) of your wall o' sound.
thanks man. This blaze is just my baby I have been into car audio for ever now. Its playing already but I have to wait to get vids due to an engine (350 small block) swap.

Old 12-02-2009, 12:55 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Basshead4lyfe
due to an engine (350 small block) swap.
seriously, send me a clipping from what ever money tree you have lying around, i won't tell anyone you did....

Quick Reply: My bucket!