Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

Need help. How to.

Old 05-12-2012, 05:34 PM
Starting Member
Blazer51 is on a distinguished road
Default Need help. How to.

Alright, well i am currently upgrading my system. From a stereo to epicenter to amp to subs. I'm adding an equalizer,and 2nd amp for speakers. My Idea is having the stereo (HU) run to the epicenter then to equalizer then to both amps will that work?. I am going to install the equalizer just below my HU on that space there. So it be a better idea running the HU to the EQ then Epicenter and so on but what do you guys think?
This is what it does if you don't know what i'm talking about.
An epicenter: It restores the bass from the songs, for a lower kind of bass.
An equalizer: it prevents the speakers subs, mids highs from distortion. Also maintains the amps gain levels so preventing the sound to fade.

This is what i'm planing on doing Run some rc's from head unit to epicenter.(to send signal to amp to increase the bass) from there another rc's to equalizer(to clean the signal from epi) from equalizer send 2 sets of rc's to each amp, one amp is monoblock for 3 10' and onother is a 4 channel amp for speakers but then im not sure what to do.

Any intel be highly appreciated thank you. Sorry if i confused you it just a bit too hard to explain. Thanks again.

Last edited by Blazer51; 05-12-2012 at 05:37 PM.
Old 05-18-2012, 03:24 AM
Beginning Member
SubbinBlazer is on a distinguished road

Probably late, but that should work.