Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

no bump

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 07:34 PM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default no bump

i posted up a while back about my amp getting fried, well thats been over a month ago and i have been trying and so has my dealer to get a hold of massive for warreny, but they still haave not given me an answer on anything. tis is realy pi**ing me off. i didnt pay good money for crappy service, just wanted to let every body know that if you are looking for a new amp, massive is a good amp and reallly pushed my subs well but they dont take care of after you buy anything, it took me over 3 monthes to get my bass remote fixed from them and i have went through 4 of them and my buddy has went through 6, so i would suggest steering away from massive unless you just insist on having them.

Old 03-06-2008, 08:47 PM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: no bump

one of the main reasons I love sundown, best customer service I've ever experienced, that goes for on, and offline.

Old 03-06-2008, 09:04 PM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road

Rockford fosgate for me, a few reason's why is that they are local and they have pretty good customer service!!!

Old 03-06-2008, 09:30 PM
Blazin_Jason will become famous soon enough

ORIGINAL: blazinloud

one of the main reasons I love sundown, best customer service I've ever experienced, that goes for on, and offline.
Word. Sent in my 1500d finally to get looked at. Next day he looks it over and within 2 days has a new one being sent to me.

Old 03-07-2008, 06:46 AM
BF Veteran

^^same, I got a new one within 3 days.

was yours blowing fuses too?

Old 03-07-2008, 09:07 AM
Blazin_Jason will become famous soon enough

No mine had this weird issue that he had never heard of before. The output will gradualy fade out as time went on as the amp was on. If the amp was played at full tilt or even barely on, after a short while the output voltage was down to about 3 volts as opposed to say 45. If it sat for a while it would work again, then fade out. The amp never got hot or went into protect or anything. After a bunch of testing I put in my second 1500d and it works just fine. Been that way for about 2.5 months or so. Things happen with electronics sometimes that can't be explained.

Old 03-07-2008, 09:22 AM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future

ORIGINAL: blazinloud

amen to that brother....sundown FTW...jacob is a real stand up guy

Old 03-07-2008, 11:14 AM
BF Veteran
XBlazer01 has a spectacular aura aboutXBlazer01 has a spectacular aura about

anyway instead of nuthugging sundown like everyone else here does I'll give a REAL suggestion.

Hit up dB-r He can/will repair ANYTHING. and his prices are amazing!

www.db-r.com

Old 03-07-2008, 04:43 PM
BF Veteran

im sure he has an electronics repair shop somewhere in his city......I had on old, old alpine repaired for $60 locally.

btw.....YEA M.D!!!!!!!!!!! FTMFW!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaa m.d

Old 03-10-2008, 08:36 PM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point

today i finally got a responce from massive, they sent me a new amp tp replace mine to my dealer, i will pick it up this week

Quick Reply: no bump