Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

Pre-Fab'd Enclosures

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2008, 07:17 PM
grovecdn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pre-Fab'd Enclosures

Hey there, new on the here, been diggin around in the forum but not really coming across anything.

I've got an 88 4.3L 2dr Blazer, I love my bass but I love the cargo room too much.

Does anyone here have a custom setup in there blazer in which they got enclosures in above the wheel wells where the spare tire is and other side as well?

Anyone know if there's a place (or places for that matter) that sells a pre-fab'd enclosures that fits in there?

Any replies greatly appreciated.

Pic of the inside of the blazer. Bit messy but picture taken the night I got it.

Old 05-11-2008, 07:40 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future
Default RE: Pre-Fab'd Enclosures

I dont know of any prefab custom enclosures like that. Prefab in general, wont sound as good as a custom box. A few threads down, in BOBDITTS build thread, he has some recent pictures of the enclosures he is making for his truck.

I have a 98 but still have the wheel wells sticking up. I built my box around the wheel in order to save cargo space...

Old 05-11-2008, 09:38 PM
dbleon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Pre-Fab'd Enclosures

I can guaruntee that there is no one that makes somthing for a first gen. blazer. Custom will be your only option. Sorry