Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

sho-me box

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2006, 12:44 PM
FImports is an unknown quantity at this point
Default sho-me box

has anyone heard of a sho-me box.

Old 12-03-2006, 12:51 PM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future
Default RE: sho-me box

cant say that i have...where are u buying it from? ur not talking about a bandpass box are u?

Old 12-03-2006, 01:58 PM
BF Veteran
XBlazer01 has a spectacular aura aboutXBlazer01 has a spectacular aura about

If this is like the Sho-um Hood then that would be extremely gay and wouldnt be structuraly well............. GOOD

Old 12-03-2006, 10:20 PM
FImports is an unknown quantity at this point

no its not gay.the sho-me brand are sirens made for fire trucks,police cars and so on.its a siren that can be hooked up to your alarm and it becomes louder.just wanted to see if anyone had one.thanks

Old 12-03-2006, 11:20 PM
BF Veteran

O.o

I'm lost lol

Old 12-04-2006, 12:07 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

So let me get this straight, you are looking to hook up a police/EMS/Fire siren to your alarm for your truck? Please try to be more descriptive in your posts.

Old 12-04-2006, 12:54 AM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future

ORIGINAL: swartlkk

So let me get this straight, you are looking to hook up a police/EMS/Fire siren to your alarm for your truck? Please try to be more descriptive in your posts.
x2...please inform us exactly what ur trying to do...u posted about a box in the Audio/Visual section so we are thinking ur talking about a stereo box.

Old 12-04-2006, 01:41 AM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

im assuming you are a volunteer firefighter??? if not it is definitely illegal to run a siren on your truck. . . . and if you are... most states have regulation saying you have to be at least 21 years old to run sirens.... but i dont know if you are 21 or a firefighter... im totally confused....

Old 12-04-2006, 03:19 AM
lastcoupe is an unknown quantity at this point

I've heard of "show me box" that's what I say to the stippers down the road........LOL

Sorry I couldn't resist.

Old 12-04-2006, 03:48 AM
BF Veteran

Let's try and find the topic and stay on it guys

Quick Reply: sho-me box