Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

Some Rear Window Flex

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2013, 06:56 PM
Popdedop is on a distinguished road
Default Some Rear Window Flex

Hi guys, this is my 01 chevy blazer with a little Flex

Please reply if you like it

Also if you want a list of my audio mods just ask

Old 10-21-2013, 06:45 PM
Starting Member
Blazin00LT is on a distinguished road

Howdy, here is a vid of my old setup. JL10w7, rockford fosgate x1000.1, mbquart 6.5" components on a rf 120a2. All in all just over 800 watts rms. I removed the sub/amp due to it breaking sunroof assemblies, 3 to be exact.

Old 10-21-2013, 07:03 PM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future
Old 10-21-2013, 07:28 PM
rexazz2 will become famous soon enough
Old 10-21-2013, 08:21 PM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future

thats steves truck and civic...he does good work

Popdedop....what equipment are you running?

Old 10-21-2013, 10:44 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

I wanna play too, I might get some video this weekend, use the cellphone camera so I can can get that neat wave effect, the DSLR is too high def and too many FPS

Old 10-21-2013, 11:20 PM
95jimmy_slt is on a distinguished road
Old 10-22-2013, 04:57 AM
coolasice will become famous soon enough

I hope you guys don't drive with it that loud all the time... I used to do it alot with my old setup... now i can't hear as well as I used to and i'm only 33... it's really bad for your ears.

old cavalier had 2-12" pioneer 500W subs, and a 80W(RMS)x2 Premier amp that I had bridged at 2 ohms.. she really banged for the cheap setup (<300 for subs/amp/box/wiring)

Old 10-22-2013, 07:22 AM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

bad hearing damage and hearing loss from bass is kind of a myth, it does some damage, but not as much as people think.
most of the hearing damage that occurs when people listen to loud music is from the mids and highs, ears are pretty insensitive to the low notes.

This is coming from a person who has had over 15 surgeries on his ears, and is still currently about 40-50% deaf. so I have asked a lot of questions and have learned a lot in my life time about hearing. (and the hearing loss and listening to loud music is unrelated)

now, I am not saying bass does not damage your ears... its just not nearly as much as people think.
it would take YEARS of day long exposure to extremely loud constant bass for it to cause serious, noticeable damage to your hearing.

Old 10-22-2013, 10:44 AM
rexazz2 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by richphotos
bad hearing damage and hearing loss from bass is kind of a myth, it does some damage, but not as much as people think.
most of the hearing damage that occurs when people listen to loud music is from the mids and highs, ears are pretty insensitive to the low notes.

This is coming from a person who has had over 15 surgeries on his ears, and is still currently about 40-50% deaf. so I have asked a lot of questions and have learned a lot in my life time about hearing. (and the hearing loss and listening to loud music is unrelated)

now, I am not saying bass does not damage your ears... its just not nearly as much as people think.
it would take YEARS of day long exposure to extremely loud constant bass for it to cause serious, noticeable damage to your hearing.
in moderation at moderate levels ???

Quick Reply: Some Rear Window Flex