Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

soundstream rubicon 700, infinity speakers

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 11:48 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Dory is a jewel in the roughDory is a jewel in the roughDory is a jewel in the rough
Default RE: soundstream rubicon 700, infinity speakers

sigh... ok ok enough. guys, i understand that car audio can become a great hobby, and even moreso a great investment for enjoyment. but there is no reason for anyone to insult this board, or its members saying that they have too much time on their hands, and there is no reason to be bothered giving the time of day on it. it started out informational but its not going that way. just trying to avoid a problem here guys...

can you please tone it down a bit.. and hey swilks84 when u insult them, you insult all of us... if you wanted to be welcome here, not a great way of going about it....

Old 07-31-2006, 02:36 PM
boomtruck97 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh, it got stopped before i got my two cents in. I will admit though that Ryan has a major point. i do have the 4 12's and a 2600 @ 4 ohm amp. it does pound very well. however i know i dont know quite a bit still. i know more than my friends but that is all i can say.given i am pushing about 500 rms and 1200 max into a bunch of 750 watt Lightning Audios from wal-mart at the time and they are fine with it. i also built my own box after i personally spent a couple hours playing with numbers and measurements to properly size it and port at 35 hz. In the end, my final thought is that there will always be someone with a better audio system. The minute you beat them, they will upgrade to beat you and the cylce goes on.

just a thought, and correct me if im wrong, if you wanted SQ - shouldnt you go with an enclosed box? i thought enclosed had the best SQ, and go ported for best SPL. though i did know that the bandpass are the most efficient getting a lil of both areas.

Also, what order bandpass box did you build?

Old 07-31-2006, 03:38 PM
BF Veteran
XBlazer01 has a spectacular aura aboutXBlazer01 has a spectacular aura about

Sealed is more SQ yes. And no one here will ever be loudest!

Scott Owens 64 Pioneer Premieres

Old 07-31-2006, 04:01 PM
boomtruck97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont forget the MTX 1000000 (60 inch sub) that hit 164.8 db (if i recall) on its initial movement, not even after it got going.designed to break 190.

Old 07-31-2006, 04:09 PM
BF Veteran

Scotts at 180.5 dB I believe it was.

Mr Ho Problems isnt to far behind with a 178.6 or something like that.

Steve meades is only 158's with his 4 18" MT's (underpowered big time)

Old 07-31-2006, 05:13 PM
blazin97 is on a distinguished road

Yah I saw that about Scott Owens, that is nuts. lol
He did it in a pos f20 too. He only had 13 subs and 52 amps.

Old 07-31-2006, 06:45 PM
FatRyan is an unknown quantity at this point

sealed isnt necessarily better SQ. it is easy SQ though

Old 08-01-2006, 12:47 PM
xtucking22s is an unknown quantity at this point

So I can gather from this thread that my system will kill you all. I got the dub series wofors with the yellow lightening amplifier.....ya thats right i got spiner subwoofer grills on my ****....i know its like BLING BLING ****. I got da 14 gauge power wire, its so massive. Bigger than any of your all power wire i bet, we all know the higher gauge wire means bigger. My walmart stereo is pretty much better than everyones stereo ive seen on here And I got the sony XPLOD headunit which is top of the line.

Old 08-01-2006, 12:50 PM
xtucking22s is an unknown quantity at this point

[sm=joke.gif]

Old 08-01-2006, 02:37 PM
BF Veteran

ORIGINAL: xtucking22s

So I can gather from this thread that my system will kill you all. I got the dub series wofors with the yellow lightening amplifier.....ya thats right i got spiner subwoofer grills on my ****....i know its like BLING BLING ****. I got da 14 gauge power wire, its so massive. Bigger than any of your all power wire i bet, we all know the higher gauge wire means bigger. My walmart stereo is pretty much better than everyones stereo ive seen on here And I got the sony XPLOD headunit which is top of the line.

yo your xmaxx on those subs be like 85!

Quick Reply: soundstream rubicon 700, infinity speakers