Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

starting a new system build!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2013, 10:50 AM
95jimmy_slt is on a distinguished road
Default starting a new system build!!!

okay guys so i have decided to rebuild once again (second time this year lol) and the list of what the system will consist of will be listed below. i will try to get as many pics as i possibly can. but it should be up and playing by the first of september aslong as subs arrive on time! so stay tuned and hope you enjoy.

01 blazer lt

mechman 270 w/avbm
rebranded deka intimidator g34 under hood
xs power d925/rear
rebranded deka g31/rear
xs power 1/0 ofc wire and db link 1/0 ofc wire
pioneer avh-p1400dvd touch screen
skar audio sk 85.4
2 sets of incriminator audio 6.5 coax in fiberglassed front door panels
1 set of incriminator audio 6.5 coax in rear doors
2 sundown audio zv.4 18's
sundown audio saz 3500v2
c pillar wall
audiotechnix sound deadener
audiopipe mutli splitter line driver

Old 07-31-2013, 12:02 PM
altoncustomtech will become famous soon enough

I'm looking forward to seeing this for sure.

My only question, out of curiosity, is wondering why you're putting an additional set of speakers in the back doors when you will already have a pair in each door up front?

Old 07-31-2013, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by altoncustomtech
I'm looking forward to seeing this for sure.

My only question, out of curiosity, is wondering why you're putting an additional set of speakers in the back doors when you will already have a pair in each door up front?
im using it for rear fill for the people that sit in the back seat as that will still be useable as thats only way i could get the wife to agree to let me wall is by doing a c pillar wall and keeping the rear seat for when i have to haul the kiddos around lol

Old 07-31-2013, 01:47 PM
altoncustomtech will become famous soon enough

lol, I know how that goes, I know EXACTLY how that goes.

Why is it they still refer to it as compromising even though that by the time it's done you've compromised considerably more than they have? Damn I wish I could find that hand book for communicating with women online..... lol

I guess if you think you really need them go for it. Everyone who sits in the back of my van says they can hear the music just fine, even the far back seats. That's with just a single 6.5" component set in the front too, to each his own. Like I said, I'm looking forward to seeing the build, we need more good builds like this on here!

Old 07-31-2013, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by altoncustomtech
lol, I know how that goes, I know EXACTLY how that goes.

Why is it they still refer to it as compromising even though that by the time it's done you've compromised considerably more than they have? Damn I wish I could find that hand book for communicating with women online..... lol

I guess if you think you really need them go for it. Everyone who sits in the back of my van says they can hear the music just fine, even the far back seats. That's with just a single 6.5" component set in the front too, to each his own. Like I said, I'm looking forward to seeing the build, we need more good builds like this on here!
i agree with you on that one lol im also suprised that she is letting me spend what im about to on this build but im looking forward to getting this one done as i wont be able to upgrade for along time after this!

Old 08-10-2013, 11:13 AM

both sundown Zv4 18's,SAZ3500v2, and both sets of incriminator audio 6.5's have been ordered!!!! now to get the c pillar wall built!!!

Old 08-12-2013, 04:03 PM
Horton is on a distinguished road

Very nice !!! I want to see this build come along as well.

P.S. My Incriminator 6.5's are in the mail as well :P

Old 08-12-2013, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by Horton
Very nice !!! I want to see this build come along as well.

P.S. My Incriminator 6.5's are in the mail as well :P
very nice! post a couple pics when you get them!!!

Old 08-13-2013, 04:11 PM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future

Just out of curiosity, how com you didn't do sundown components and a 4 channel? How big of an enclosure are you doing and what tuning?

Old 08-14-2013, 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by jagblazer01
Just out of curiosity, how com you didn't do sundown components and a 4 channel? How big of an enclosure are you doing and what tuning?
i would have went with the sundown components but they were out of my budget so i went with the coax speakers for simplicity of wiring and with the way i have it setup now just made it easier without having to run extra wire and as for the enclosure im not actually building it i have a reputable enclosure shop designing and building my c pillar wall and once i find out the specs that they come up with i can post the specs

Quick Reply: starting a new system build!!!