Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

system pics

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 03:51 PM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point
Default system pics

You can see how tight the h.o alt made my belt :S

I would have a video of some naaaasty roof flex...but for some reason i cant upload videos to photobucket, or youtube.....maybe its firefox.

Old 05-27-2009, 03:55 PM
Starting Member
carterx is on a distinguished road

lol, will need to replace the windows with plexiglass glass if you turn that up too high

Old 05-27-2009, 03:57 PM
BF Veteran

of course i still have this video, but its before tuning, h.o alt, 0awg etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyyMapFlLk0

Old 05-27-2009, 04:30 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

mannnnn thats NUTS!! hahaha, you just need to clean the box up now...wrap it in something...go the Brett route and do suede? lol

Old 05-27-2009, 04:49 PM
BF Veteran

i dont think this box is staying...or at least im gonna put 45's in the corners and a beauty plate on top. and the 1500d will eventually be in the back so i can have my back seats....just need a longer remote wire, as you can see its 3 small pieces taped together lol i didnt have anything else....

Old 05-27-2009, 05:01 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

even still, very nice!
How deep are those subs anyway? I'm just curious as to why you went with such a tall box..

Old 05-27-2009, 09:29 PM
bobditts is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope that enclosure is properly secured to the vehicle. Hate for you to get into an accident and the cause of your death be from the enclosure.

Old 05-28-2009, 01:24 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk28
go the Brett route and do suede? lol
or try tweed. cheaper material, looks clean, and you can get it easily in matching interior colors. I had the Army's H1 done in Black tweed with embossed "Go Army" in foam under the tweed turned very nice.

Old 05-28-2009, 10:54 AM
BF Veteran

went with taller to get my 5 cubic feet net and still have room for groceries in the back

thats also a plus to having your subs firing up, no worries of anything rolling around and hitting em.

and no its not secured, i just have a death wish. it was my 1st box build ever, so looks was my least concern, greasy hand prints ftw!

also you can see how tight that wire harness on the back of the alt is, didnt think it was going to fit, but it did! barely. its slightly higher on the body of the alt.than stock.

Last edited by blazinloud; 05-28-2009 at 10:57 AM.
Old 05-28-2009, 04:16 PM
BF Veteran

Quick Reply: system pics