Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

Thanks Xblazer01!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2006, 02:20 AM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future
Default Thanks Xblazer01!!!

I just wanted to say thank you to Xblazer01 for doing such a great job here in the Audio/Visual section. He helps out so much and is full of information. I think we all should say thank you to him if you feel like i do and think he's doing an awsome job......Thanks Jon!!!

Old 11-23-2006, 02:33 AM
mikeywaynebygod is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Thanks Xblazer01!!!

yesssshhhhh. it's not everyday that you find someone who's almost as big of a speaker nerd as you are. by you, i mean I, lol. [8D]

Old 11-23-2006, 02:58 AM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

hell yeah! he's effin awesome....... if only he were a woman..... hahahaha J/K.....

Old 11-23-2006, 03:01 AM
mikeywaynebygod is an unknown quantity at this point

hahahahahahahah, oh byeah. i'd take his pretty little blazer and paint it pink, but, he's not a woman.

Old 11-23-2006, 01:38 PM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Jon!!!!!! you are very dedicated as a mod, and you help whenever you can. Your presence on this forum is much appreciated. keep up the hard work bro [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 11-23-2006, 02:35 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO... Good job Jon... You have quite a following...

Old 11-23-2006, 02:37 PM
BF Veteran
XBlazer01 has a spectacular aura aboutXBlazer01 has a spectacular aura about

Thank you guys for making me feel loved again. Recently I havent felt to welcome around here but this shows that I am liked. And Thank you all for asking the question's that help me either learn new things to pass on to you or refresh my memory to help me remember this stuff for install school.

Since ya guys like me i might just have to stick around here now

Old 11-23-2006, 02:50 PM
98BlackBlazer is an unknown quantity at this point

Ya thanks alot for all the helpful information you have given me

Old 11-23-2006, 02:51 PM
nofear17bmx is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea I am new here, but I have even noticed your help and really appreciate it with all the audio questions I have had. Thanks man!

Old 11-23-2006, 03:00 PM
BF Veteran
XBlazer01 has a spectacular aura aboutXBlazer01 has a spectacular aura about

ORIGINAL: 98BlackBlazer

Ya thanks alot for all the helpful information you have given me

I still owe you a wiring diagram dude. I'm so sorry. i was making out the step by step and my internet died. I'll try and get that up as soon as i can dude.

Quick Reply: Thanks Xblazer01!!!