Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

These any good?

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2008, 12:08 PM
dbleon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default These any good?

I came across allthese on egay... what would you pick?

mb quart

or these?

cerwin vega

or these?

kicker

or these?

pioneer

Daniel

Old 01-18-2008, 12:13 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future
Default RE: These any good?

it looks like a good deal. i've never listened to anything from them but i have heard they're supposed to be good

EDIT: this reply was in reference to the MB Quarts (before you went back and edited your post)

Old 01-18-2008, 12:39 PM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point

i would go with kicker. but the mb quarts might not be too bad i have never heard them before

Old 01-18-2008, 12:45 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

2 MB Quart 10's

2 Cerwin Vega 10's

2 Kicker 10's

2 Pioneer 10's

This has been covered before. Easiest way to do it is to type the description of what you're linking to, highlight it, and click the hyperlink button above (), copy the URL from the link site, paste in the pop-up box that says 'Enter URL:'. This keeps the forum clean and negates the need to scroll from side to side. PM me if you have more questions about how to do it.

Good luck with your decision, too. Wish I had extra cash to splurge on audio!

Old 01-18-2008, 01:14 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

cerwin vega is rubbish now imo.

Old 01-18-2008, 01:16 PM
bobditts is an unknown quantity at this point

all but the quarts are GREAT............ for paper weights.

Old 01-18-2008, 01:21 PM
dbleon is an unknown quantity at this point

So the quarts are decent for the money... I'm looking to set my gf up with something cheap... Shes like me, not too into the loudest on the block contest, just clean sound.

Old 01-18-2008, 02:18 PM

mb quart is known for their sound quality.

Old 01-18-2008, 03:06 PM
94blueknight is on a distinguished road

havent heard anything bout mb quart or cerwin vega b4 so idk bout those. but i would def recommend the kicker ones a couple of my friends have had them and kicker is good. the square kickers sound better than the circle ones but kicker is good in general. and ya pioneer i dont like their subs at all they're way to soft. i have a pair of infinities and i love them! the subs themselves have never given me any problems. only things i've had go wrong w/ my system is the first time the subs went out i was hittin em so hard that the connector to the actual sub broke lol then the second time the wire in the back of the deck somehow disconnected itself and the third time i melted the fuse on the amp. i did put the system in myself w/ a friend who is an electrictian. i love my set up its perfect for me so i would look around for some deals on some infinities cuz i got mine at best buy for $100 for both subs!! a steal!!!

Old 01-18-2008, 05:30 PM

ORIGINAL: 94blueknight

the square kickers sound better than the circle ones but kicker is good in general.
nooooo......they are louder, they do not sound better. BIG difference. What are you smokin? lol

Quick Reply: These any good?