Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

Trash, scum, losers!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2006, 04:07 PM
atwistd1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Trash, scum, losers!

Well last night around 2 AM my car which was parked infront of my house (across from a church!) was broken into. the dash was destroyed with a crowbar any my eclipse av8012 was stolen along with 2 hifonics generation xx amps, a box with 2 10's and some miscelaneous items cd's etc. The brainiacs left behind the hide away unit and tore all the wires out of the back of the HU so its useless. They also do not have the key CD. Then they unscrewed the amps from the rack and cut all the wires! So they got 2 amps and a box with subs that work but destroyed the most valuable part of the system... the HU and left the brain behind. They destroyed the dash and the frame of the window on the door. Now Geico says it will not cover the aftermarket stuff cause i did not call them to add a rider to the policy quick enough! Lesson learned... Call insurance immediatly when adding aftermarket accessories and get a rider on the policy.

Fortunatly the police got some good prints and there is a camera in the neighbors window that might show something!

Now to start all over again!!!

I have done every possible thing to NOT bring attention to the truck, i never play radio loud or "bump" near my house or in or near parking lots where i am gonna leave the car unattended. I keep a very low key appearance so no one gets any idea's, one of my neighbors thinks he might know who did it, he said that some spanish dude with dreads has broken into like 4 cars in the area in the last couple of months and got my neighbor's cousins car last week. ***EDITED OUT FOR CONTENT*** Worst part is my next door neighbor is a Jersey State trooper who was home at the time and heard his dog bark when the alarm went off but just figured that a truck went by and triggered the alarm (happens alot in this neighborhood) but he went back to sleep without lookin. I heard nothing!! neither did my dog who usually hears everything.

Old 10-07-2006, 05:30 PM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future
Default RE: Trash, scum, losers!

dude that really sux....hopefully they catch the guy who did it....do all insurance companies have riders to add onto policies?

Old 10-07-2006, 05:52 PM

ORIGINAL: jagblazer01

dude that really sux....hopefully they catch the guy who did it....do all insurance companies have riders to add onto policies?
I do not know but to be safe you should check with yours to see, I did not think geico needed anything more than receipts and serial numbers but i found out the hard way. i have pictures that show everything, serial numbers, warranty cards, receipts, you name it. whats really f'd up is that it was probably some crack head who pawned everything just to get a $25.00 fix for the night! My alarm is so freakin loud and i did not hear it, it def went off though cause 3 neighbors heard it and looked out to see the lights flashing.

Old 10-07-2006, 07:44 PM
lastcoupe is an unknown quantity at this point

do all insurance companies have riders to add onto policies?
Yea..I think they do...at least most of them anyway. They don't even cover aftermarket wheels...custom paint etc....unless you add a rider to your policy.

Very sorry to hear you got hit dude, these people are low-lifes!! Probably was a stuupid assss crack-head! There should be a law that entitles the vic. to 1/2 hour alone in a locked room with the perp. for theft cases as well as assault...wrongful death.....helllll ANY offense against another person!!! It would almost be worth getting the stuff stolen to LEGALLY beat the **** out of these f-in' LOOSERS!!!!

**EDITED FOR LANGUAGE***

Old 10-07-2006, 09:24 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: lastcoupe

Very sorry to hear you got hit dude, these people are low-lifes!! Probably was a stuupid assss crack-head! There should be a law that entitles the vic. to 1/2 hour alone in a locked room with the perp. for theft cases as well as assault...wrongful death.....helllll ANY offense against another person!!! It would almost be worth getting the stuff stolen to LEGALLY beat the **** out of these f-in' LOOSERS!!!!
AMEN to that bro.... I would love to find this crack head. Well if i can atleast get enough out of the insurance to cover atleast part of the loss, i can make a system out of stuff i got layin around the garage, and pick up some new amps. may have to use,,, i hate to even say it but here goes,,,, some old audiobahn subs i got layin around from like my first system, ONLY temporary though till i can get the good ones again. goin to check th pawn shops tomorrow and see if i recognize anything.... then the little ghetto flea markets that the crack heads do on the street corners. ***EDITED FOR CONTENT***

Old 10-08-2006, 02:27 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Ok guys, could we try to get a handle on the language in this post. I do agree that it sucks, but...

I hope you get some kind of compensation for your losses.

Old 10-08-2006, 11:38 AM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, swart. I took care of the language, and a reminder to all members that mentioning violence and unlawful acts in here is really not a good idea and will be deleted.

I understand that you are upset and angry, but please keep in mind this is a public forum that should always be "G" rated.

Old 10-08-2006, 01:13 PM
DetroitMuscle is an unknown quantity at this point

This has been a crappy week for eveyone I guess, I got robbed thursday in broad daylight of 50K+ in equipment some one grabs you for a couple grand in electronics.

Old 10-09-2006, 12:38 AM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

That really sucks. I had over $1,000.00 of fishing equipment stolen (i buy expensive rods) last summer. Fortunately I caught them, and I live in kentucky where I LEGALLY held them at gunpoint until the county sheriff arrived and arrested them. I hope you find who did that to you, and the cops allow you to give them a good working over before they are taken to jail. At least thats how things operate here. . . good luck in finding your stuff. . .

BTW. . .I would advise searching pawn shops. . If you filed a police report on the theft and you see your stuff in a pawn shop, you can legally get it back with aid of your local police. In alot of cities, pawn shops and police departments work pretty close together. I know several people who have done this, but it was in Kentucky. I am not sure how your state deals with this sort of thing. . .

Old 10-09-2006, 08:33 AM
DetroitMuscle is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: a_tack

That really sucks. I had over $1,000.00 of fishing equipment stolen (i buy expensive rods) last summer. Fortunately I caught them, and I live in kentucky where I LEGALLY held them at gunpoint until the county sheriff arrived and arrested them. I hope you find who did that to you, and the cops allow you to give them a good working over before they are taken to jail. At least thats how things operate here. . . good luck in finding your stuff. . .

BTW. . .I would advise searching pawn shops. . If you filed a police report on the theft and you see your stuff in a pawn shop, you can legally get it back with aid of your local police. In alot of cities, pawn shops and police departments work pretty close together. I know several people who have done this, but it was in Kentucky. I am not sure how your state deals with this sort of thing. . .
Id shoot a man over a G. Loomis or St. Croix theft. hell I nearly beat my friend who swiped my best producing lure set off me.

As soon as the cops were called a "flash" is sent to local pawn shop, or atleast thats how they do it in the land of lincoln.

Quick Reply: Trash, scum, losers!