Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

1995 s10 blazer paint and build up...

Old 10-01-2011, 09:51 PM
ray00m is on a distinguished road
Talking 1995 s10 blazer paint and build up...

picked up a 95 s10 blazer the other day for $400,
It has the usual rust around the wheel wells and rocker panels that these trucks get,
1st order of business was to do the bodywork and repaint it,
Ive decided to leave the factory paint on the top since its in good shape and just do a 2 tone theme with the paint,
Well here is pictures of what it looked like when i got it last week and what it looks like now....
More to come....

Old 10-01-2011, 10:24 PM
Starting Member
CenTexBiker is on a distinguished road

very nice

Old 10-01-2011, 10:51 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 will become famous soon enough

looks good i like

Old 10-02-2011, 02:49 AM
Beginning Member
Tangvik1 is on a distinguished road

nice! What else do you have planed?

Old 10-02-2011, 11:08 AM

Im in the process of trying to desing a light bar to hold 4 6" off road lights on the front bumper, I Just want a simple bar that isnt a eye sore and only purpose is to hold the lights,
Other than that i want to buy more agressive tires for it maybe a set of goodyear wrangler MTR's or somthing along that line,
Then other than that I want to Mod it to have zr2 fender flares for that little extra wheel well opening, Then Tint the front 2 side windows and a eyebrow tint on the windshield,

Maybe later on down the road solid axle it with some jeep axles....

Old 10-02-2011, 04:40 PM
Beginning Member

Cool!
Just a tip about the rooflights, in the original roofbars you can find "nuts" its possible to mount something on.
Under the rubber trim, i could take close-up's of my mount, if you would like Just a suggestion and to make sure you know
It held up for my 4" anyways.. But thats all about what you want though

A link to my thread btw: https://blazerforum.com/forum/builds...oor-4x4-63624/

Old 10-02-2011, 07:22 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

all i can say is WOW....what a transformation...great work!!

Old 10-04-2011, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by Tangvik1 View Post
Cool!
Just a tip about the rooflights, in the original roofbars you can find "nuts" its possible to mount something on.
Under the rubber trim, i could take close-up's of my mount, if you would like Just a suggestion and to make sure you know
It held up for my 4" anyways.. But thats all about what you want though

A link to my thread btw: https://blazerforum.com/forum/builds...oor-4x4-63624/
Thanks for the advise But I actually would like to put the lights on the front bumper in front of the grill, Im the type of guy who will use the roof racks for a canoe etc so i cant have any roof lights,

Did A Little more work to the truck, started playing around with the idea of doing a harley davidson theme, Got a pinstripe kit so it looks like a harley davidson edition from factory,
Just been into choppers since i was a kid so im going to incorporate it into my truck..... Started doing a tune up on it I Love how easy it is to get at the oil filter to chage them....
Trying to locate a set of newer style mirrors for it Like the ones that come on 99 and newer s10's, Was looking at hoods and think in the future i will go with a trans am ws1 style hood for it....Definatly somthign different, ither that or the simple old style camaro ss hood scoop, Just wants somthing to make it look more agressive....

Old 10-05-2011, 12:32 AM
Beginning Member

Oh, yeah sounds great! I like the harley davidson idea, that usually turns out pretty cool

Old 10-05-2011, 12:38 AM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 will become famous soon enough

I wanna see pictures when its done please =)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1995 s10 blazer paint and build up...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.