Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

2000 Blazer LT

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2012, 06:02 PM
gojorg has a spectacular aura aboutgojorg has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the compliments.

Forgot to mention the front turn signals with led's and the electronic flasher selenoid

Old 05-19-2012, 09:49 AM
Beginning Member
garry1970 is on a distinguished road

hey i know its been a couple months since your post , but i just picked me up a little powered sub that appears to be the same as you've got (Dual 8"powered SBP8A) ? how did you go about the high to low ? or did you ? i am thinking i need to go before the factory amp and splice the high to low adapter from there . i also got the 6.5 polks .. only 2 tho ;0 .. i know its a long shot to get an answer in the next couple of hours tho .. oh well gotta try , right ?

Old 05-19-2012, 11:19 AM

Mine didn't have the Bose system with the amp, I have an aftermarket Kenwood head unit that had the subwoofer outlet, That's where I hooked it up so honestly I could not tell you how that system works, sorry.

Old 05-19-2012, 12:26 PM
Beginning Member

thanx for that info . i just realized , after removing console cutting carpet back .. that i have a delco (<-----------IIIIIDDDDIIIIIOOOOTTTTT!!!) Lol so i guess im good . i was gonna go up tp frys /best buy and pick up a head unit .. but ill just stick w/ this one for now .. I Freekin Love The Blazer Forums !!!

Old 05-19-2012, 07:33 PM
Beginning Member

ok so i finally got the high to low all wired - powered sub is all good ... except i hooked up the neg. cable and my factory delco shows no signs of life . [ let me mention i took it fully out ,contrmplating the idea of replacing ] but when i turn the key back off , for a split sec i see the loc . then nadda

??? ok there r 3 plugs on my 2000 blazer 4 dr 4x4
1. antenna
2.that double plug (main) to the right
3. the one right below the antenna . in wich i have no plug ?? am i over looking it . cause i have searched the entire dash area . ?? cant remember if there was a plug in that slot ya know 7 to 8 Dos equis and a skinny little fat smoke and sleep ..lol.. Help Plzz if able .
maybe i wil just go and get a new H/U ? dont really want to tho ??

Old 05-19-2012, 08:50 PM

I really don't remember, when I got my truck the radio had a problem playing the cd, actually it wouldn't let me change cd until he felt he had enough of the 1 that was playing, I got a cheap kenwood radio until my window got broken to try to steal it and then got the 1 with the rca out and bluetooth, the factory radio found his way to the trash less than a month after I got the truck and its going on 5 years now

Old 05-20-2012, 08:13 PM

Found a good deal on a set of Bravada switches

And a couple of pics of my toys

Old 08-11-2013, 09:01 PM

I know I have not updated this in a while but have not had enough money for toys but here is the latest, found me a Bravada front bumper and same color

Attached Thumbnails 2000 Blazer LT-th_20130811_142057.jpeg  
Old 09-17-2013, 03:58 PM

I'm sad to say that my baby is going to a new home in Nashville, TN, at least is staying in the family since is my sister getting it on the plus side I'm getting a 2002 ls this week I'll be posting pictures soon.

Old 09-17-2013, 04:49 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Keeping the ZR5s on it or are they transferring to the new ride?

Quick Reply: 2000 Blazer LT