Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   Builds (https://blazerforum.com/forum/builds-48/)
-   -   420Blazin4x4 (https://blazerforum.com/forum/builds-48/420blazin4x4-58881/)

rexmburns 10-04-2012 08:25 AM

HAHA I just noticed your license plate!! Are you talking about getting the WS6 style ram air hood? Cause if you did I would hate you lol!! Just kidding:)

420Blazin4X4 10-04-2012 01:50 PM

lol yeah H8TED....The funny thing is I have had people ask me hey Ted I don't get what the H8 on your plate is lol...I usually respond huh who is Ted... Some people cant figure out plates I guess....... lol yeah I was thinking the WS6 hood..But am thinking it wouldn't look so good on a blazer..Ill stick with what I have..

rexmburns 10-04-2012 02:03 PM

I personally love the Ws6 hood blazers!! There was an old guy right up the street from me that had one on a blazer with a silly body kit but the hood looked awesome. I stopped a long time ago and talked to him cause the truck hadn't moved in months but didn't have the spare cash to pffer him at the time:( Then a few months later I was going to stop two days before vaca when I had the money and said to myself naw I'll stop when I get back and save some extra cash for vaca. Well go figure I come back prepared to make him an offer and the truck is gone!! I stopped anyway thinking maybe it was in back of his house or something but nope he got the truck running so his nephew could borrow it and of course the idiot nephew tboned a car three days after getting the truck and detroyed the hood:(!!! Man sometimes I just want to kick myself in the face for not jumping on things right away!! I'll be on the hunt for one until I find one for the right price!

420Blazin4X4 10-05-2012 05:38 PM

I have only seen one on an S10 have yet to see one on a Blazer...If it looked good I may change my mind on getting one in the future... No if it looked good and I could trade mine along with some cash even better...

warthogdriver 10-05-2012 06:11 PM

^^^
tell ya what you sell the hood you have now let me know....i may be interested.
:D

on the gap guards i just used some old rubber mats...have held up ok so far.

420Blazin4X4 10-05-2012 10:35 PM

If I sell it Warthog I will be sure to let you know..as you are the closest to me on the forum...
How did you secure your guards you made?

warthogdriver 10-06-2012 08:08 AM

I drilled the frame and used those large plastic retainers that you push in.

Grimm 10-06-2012 08:55 PM

I got to say, your Blazer is sweet lookin! I love the all blacked out vibe ya did! You did give me a couple ideas for mine. I wasn't planning on doing new lights until I saw your rig. I have now begun a search on Ebay for the same head lights, lol! But I'm not going to do the turn, cuz I want to stick with the OEM fog lights for now. I'm also plannin on a brush guard but not too soon! Thanks for the ideas, I"ll credit you fully once I do them, lol

420Blazin4X4 10-07-2012 12:06 PM

Well here is a link for you Grimm of just the headlights: SPORT BLK CRYSTAL CLEAR HEAD LIGHTS LAMPS 1998-2004 CHEVY S10 BLAZER/TRUCK | eBay
Thanks on the compliment..No credit is needed or deserved though...But post pics of your ride for all to see..

MoneyBagz 10-30-2012 08:45 PM

looks good man. much better start then i had. i love my cowl hood too.