Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

79 blazer

Old 01-05-2013, 11:26 AM
k5blazer79 is on a distinguished road
Default 79 blazer

i bought a 79 chevy k5 blazer for 600 didnt expect much from it but the guy told me it had new carpet in it and i wondered y so i tore it all out to find this

Attached Thumbnails 79 blazer-cdfbgfjkhl.jpg   79 blazer-drgli.jpg   79 blazer-imagejpeg_2.jpg   79 blazer-dgdfgdgd.jpg  
Old 01-05-2013, 11:43 AM

i was wondering if anyone knows of a passenger seat that would fit this truck cause i cant find any old k5s in the junk yard

Attached Thumbnails 79 blazer-cfbgxdfhgkguik.jpg   79 blazer-weadhddi.jpg  

Last edited by k5blazer79; 01-05-2013 at 11:45 AM.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:47 AM

i didnt care about the outside of the truck much didnt look at it that good just jumped at it since it was so cheap everything is original

Old 01-08-2013, 12:42 PM
BF Veteran
abig84 will become famous soon enoughabig84 will become famous soon enough

lol my first truck was that bad, if not worse. the driver floor was literally gone up to the bell housing, someone welded in a big metal plate. i actually offroaded that truck for about 4 years before it fell apart.

for 600 bucks that aint bad, you can probably scrap it when youre done with it and get most that back. i just welded in a bunch of sheetmetal then braces to connect the floor with the walls and it really made the truck that much more solid.

Old 01-08-2013, 12:51 PM
1sttimejimmyowner is on a distinguished road

If you wanted to fix the floorboard it wouldnt be that bad.Just cut out all the rusted metal and get some new sheetmental and rivet back in or tack weld it in.The other part is that the door?You could probaly find another one and replace or fix the hole as I described with the floor.Might have to use some body fillerto finish it off.As for the seat maybe a silverado truck seat will work if you can find one of those.

Last edited by 1sttimejimmyowner; 01-08-2013 at 12:57 PM.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.